Chapter 19

Hollis POV

"Where is that jerk?!" I said. I can't believe Aaron would kiss another girl.. It's unlike him. You can tell he loves her. You really can.

Eddie and I continued to sit at the bar, drinking drink after drink.

"You look gorgeous tonight Hollis, I know I already said that, but it's true. I don't know what I would be doing without you." Said Eddie smiling.

"Awh thank you Edward." I chuckled.

"I love you." He said, then pulling out the pills from his pocket.

"Eddie? Didnt you already take one.. When we were at the pub?" I asked.

"Nope."

"I love you too.. And I know you did, so please don't take another. Your doctor only said to take one a day."

"Yep." He said taking another pill and taking a drink of his beer.

"Eddie. Listen to me." I said over the loud music.

"If you really love me, please stop hurting yourself by taking so many pills. Please." I said giving him a kiss.

He just kissed me back. No words.. Just kissing.

After another hour of dancing and fun, we left.

When we got home, Aria and Aaron were in Arias room. We went to my room and I took a shower and climbed in bed with Eddie. I eventually fell asleep.

A few hours later, I got up to get a drink of water. Eddie wasnt beside me.

I walked into the kitchen and got my water. I went back into the bedroom

And Eddie still wasnt there. Huh. I thought.. Where was he?

I checked the bathroom. And there he was. Passed out with the pill box in his hands.

"Eddie!" I ran over to him and checked his pulse. It was slow and would skip around. I felt his head.. It was burning up.

"Eddie." He wouldn't wake up.

"Eddie.. Babe.. It's me, Hollis. Honey.. Please hang in there." I started to choke up.

He wasnt responding.