Chapter 13

Aria POV

I woke up with Aaron by my side in a hospital bed. I had an IV in my arm and my head hurt really bad.

"Aaron.. My head hurts." I said..whining.

"Shh.. Ill get the nurse." He said kissing me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Jeanine." Said Hollis from the other side of the room.

"Oh, right." I said.

The nurse came in and gave me some medication for my head. I had stitches on my head from the beer bottle smashing into it. I laid back down after taking my pills.

Aaron laid down beside me and stroked my face.

"I love you." He said with a tear running down his face.

"Aaron.. Why are you crying? And I love you too."

"I just realized I could've lost you last night. I mean you only got hit with a beer bottle and it did knock you out, but If it was worse, I could've lost the person who I love more than anything in the entire world." He said.

"Blahhh!" Said Fra from across the room.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Aaron.. Really? That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard you say.. Then someone *cough cough* ruined it." I turned from Aaron and gave Fra a look.

Fra gave me a death stare.

"Mr.Tveit.. There's someone here to see you." Said a nurse who walked in.

"Oh, I've got to go babe.. Ill be back soon." He kissed the top of my nose.

Aaron POV

"Well hello Aaron." It was Jeanine.

"Oh god.. Please no." I said walking away from her.

She grabbed my arm.

"You're mine hot stuff."

I pulled away from her.

"What's it gonna take Jeanine?! To get you away from me! From my girlfriend! From our lives! Ill give you anything.. Money.. Food.. ANYTHING to get you away from ruining the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Fine! Ill go find a new guy.. But it's you ill be thinking about." She said walking away.

"I don't ever want to see you again Jeanine. You hear?! You're the reason my girlfriend is sitting in the hospital at this very moment!" I said yelling at her.

"You won't. I've quit mamma Mia, so you won't be seeing me."

"Good."

I walked back into the room where Aria was.

I went and sat down in a chair.

"Hey Eddie.. Can you get me something to drink from the vending machine down the hall?" Asked Hollis.

"Sure what do you want babe?" He asked.

"Arnold Palmer, please."

"I should've known." He said winking at her and walking away.

Eddie POV

As I was getting Hollis her drink, two hands snaked around my waist and a voice seductively said in my ear

"Let's get out of here.. Redmayne." It wasn't Hollis.

It was Jeanine.

"Get off me.. Get away from me!" I said pulling her off of me and getting Hollis' drinks.

"Why, what's wrong baby?!" She whimpered.

"Step away from Redmayne there Jeanine." Said a voice.

I turned around and it was Hugh Jackman.

Thank god.

She ran away from the hallway and we never saw her again.

"Thanks Hugh! Nice to see you!" I gave him a bro hug.

"I came to visit Aria and I found out from Aaron all about Jeanine and that the barricade boys are in town.. So I decided to stop by." He said.

"C'mon.. I've got to get this Arnold Palmer to my girlfriend." I said, leading the way to Arias room.

"Ah, Hollis.. The model. I heard."

"Yes sir.. I love her. She's amazing."

"Have you told her that?"

"Not yet." I said swallowing.