Chapter 7

Eddie POV

"Meet me at that Italian place we always go to in little ltaly."

"Tony's?"

"Yeah Tony's! Well come I have someone I want you to meet."

"Adam.. Please don't set me up with another girl again... Remember what happened last time?!" I spat at him.

"Yes, I do Eddie. Trust me, she's not like Cali was, she's really nice, not creepy, pretty, a model. Give her a chance and come meet her. I don't want you to be lonely."

"Okay..ill come."

Who am I kidding?! Of course I'm lonely. Ever since Hannah left me.. Every day I wake up not knowing if I can survive another day. But that girl from the taxi.. She was beautiful. I should've gotten her number and her name.

I grabbed my jacket and headed outside. I hopped into my car.

"Hello Robert." I said to my driver.

"Where to Eddie?!" He asked.

"Little ltaly."

"Sure thing." He started up the car and we drove off into the hustle and bustle of manhattan.

I popped in a few pills. Depression pills my therapist gave me.

We pulled up to Tony's and I got out of the car.

I walked into the restraunt.

"Edward!" Said Tony, the owner.

"Hey!"

"It's been too long Edward. Here ill bring ya to where Adam and his friend are." He said in a thick New Jersey accent.

We walked over to the table where Adam was.

"Hey bro!" He said standing up and giving me a bro hug.

"This is my friend Hollis." He said introducing me to her.

She was gorgeous. Tall, greenish eyes, freckles, brown ombré hair. She looked familiar. Then I realized it.

Hollis was the girl from the taxi.