Chapter 5

Hollis POV

Last night was rough. I'm so glad that Adam was there when he was.. Or else I would've had to face Dylan alone. I'm getting over him now.. Dylan. Who knows he could've been cheating on me with tons of girls when we were dating.

I got up off of Arias couch. I didn't have anywhere to stay last night because I live with Dylan. After about an hour, I was ready to go to work.

I'm a model. I've been in issues of vogue, seventeen, allure, in style, and vanity fair. But mostly I model for Burberry. Since its almost spring time, we were about to shoot our spring catalog. I was going to my agents office and then to the shoot.

I finally arrived at my agents office after an hour in traffic. I had taken a taxi there, and the car smelled bad.

"Hey there!" I said to the receptionist as I walked in.

"Hi Hollis!" She said handing me the sign in sheet. I signed my name. Hollis Lapan.

I looked at some magazines in the waiting room, waiting on my agent. A male model came in from the doors leading to offices. He was cute, like most male models.

"Hollis! Darling!" Said my agent, Elizabetta in her slight French accent. She came over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on both cheeks.

"Hi there Elizabetta."

"Come on back.." She said leading the way to her office.

I walked in, sat down in one of her chairs and made myself comfortable. She came in and closed the door behind her. Elizabetta sat behind her desk, facing me.

"Hollis, I have a great oppurtunity for you,"

"Okay.. What is it?" I asked.

"Dolce and Gabanna. Summer line shoot."

"When?"

"In a few months, think about it and get back to me ok?"

"Okay sure." She then lead me out the door and out into Manhattan.