Chapter 17

Aria POV

"C'mon.. Lets go." Hollis said pulling Eddie out the door.

Tonight we were going clubbing. Well, dinner first, then clubbing. Aaron held open the door for me, and locked my apartment for me. We got onto the elevator with Eddie and Hollis.

"I won't dance unless I'm drunk Hollis." Eddie said laughing.

"We'll have to change that.." She said giving him a kiss.

"I know I'm ready to dance!" Aaron said then he started twerking on me.

"Aaron!!!!" Thank god the elevator opened when it did.

We took a taxi to a restraunt in Greenwich Village. We walked into the Irish pub that Eddie had found. There weren't many people in the pub, which was surprising.

We sat down at a table and ordered drinks.

"Beer." Said Aaron.

"Beer." Said Eddie.

"Um.. Wine I guess." I said.

"Same." Said Hollis. When our drinks came, Eddie pulled out some pills and took them.

"Eddie.. Not here." Whispered Hollis.

I gave Aaron a look.

"What were those for?" Asked Aaron.

Hollis and Eddie looked at each other.

"Eddie.. Is there something your not telling me?" Asked Aaron.

Eddie shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

"Eddie.. Tell them. They're your best friends. They'll understand." She said taking his hand.

"Okay.. I suffer from depression. Those are what the pills are for." Eddie said.

I looked at Aaron. He didn't have an expression. I was shocked. He always seems so happy. I looked over at Hollis. She was crying.

"Hollis.. It's okay." Eddie said comforting her.

"Eddie.. I'm always gonna be here for you man. Always. What are bros for?" Aaron said.

I started to tear up. It reminded me of my dad.

"Aria?" Aaron asked, rubbing my back.

"Oh my god.. Aria.. I forgot about your dad. This is what this is about right?"

I nodded.

"My dad is bipolar. He has to take pills and stuff like that. Some days he's super happy, then the next he's depressed. I know what you're going through Eddie. I'm here for you too."

"I never knew Aria.. You could've told me.. You can tell me anything.. Remember that." Aaron said taking my hand and kissing me on the head.

"Thanks guys, it means a lot to me that you guys are such good friends. I love you guys." Said Eddie. He hugged Hollis and dried her tears. She was okay once the food came. Irish is her favorite.

"I love you Aria." Aaron whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I whispered.

We kissed at the table. He dried my tears and held me for a little bit. The waitress was really confused when she came with our food.

Hollis and I are lucky to have boyfriends that understand everything and hold us when we cry at Irish pubs.