Im Alive-An Aaron Tveit love story

Aria POV

"Sassone!" I turned around after hearing my name.

paparazzi.. again.

"Please, just leave me alone! you have a private life too!"

I walked away from the man following me with the camera. I ducked into the 42nd street subway station. I hid behind the angle and started pulling out my subway card to get out of the subway system without being caught. I swiped my card through the slot.

"You kidding me?!" It wouldn't go swipe through.

"Ugh." It still wouldn't swipe.

"Do you want some help with that?" Asked a guy in his late twenties with blue eyes and brown hair. I must admit.. He was hot. Hot bod too. He was wearing a short sleeve t shirt and jeans that showed off his toned body nicely.

"Sure!" He grabbed my hand. I got goosebumps.

"You have to swipe it slowly.. Like this!" He demonstrates while still holding my hand.

"Thank you so much!" I thanked him as he started to walk away.

"Wait!! You're Aria Sassone!" He said loudly.

"Shhh!!! I had problems with paparazzi that's why I ducked into this subway.. It's not even the one I'm supposed to take. And yeah that's me." I smiled as I placed my finger over his mouth to shut him up. I don't know why I did.. He's a stranger.

"I'm Aaron." He said sticking out his hand for me to shake.

"As in Aaron Tveit?!"

"Yeah." He smiled at me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm a big fan.. I loved next to normal! And rent! And wicked! Haha."

"Weren't you Mimi in Rent? And you were in that one movie.. What was it again?"

"Downtown fantasy."

"That was an amazing movie! That's were I recognized you from!" He winked at me.

"We'll.. I better be going.. I have somewhere to be." I started walking off, swiped my card through just as he had taught me, and walked through the bars. Closed. I hadn't walked though it fast enough. I walked back over to the exit.. Putting on a brave face to see the paparazzi. Then someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey! Let go!"

It was Aaron.

"Card didn't work?" He asked.

"Yeah.. I have to wait 20 minutes before I can try again."

"Do you wanna go to Starbucks?"

"Sure!"

And I walked away with Aaron Tveit. Me. Aria Sassone. Broadway star. Actress. Singer. I could get any guy to ask me to Starbucks.. But omg. Aaron. He was adorable.. Sweet.. Cute..

Hollis POV

"How could you?! After 2 years of being together.. You cheated on me." I said through tears.

Mascara ran across my face. I couldn't breathe. Speak. Think. All I could do was scream.

"I'm so sorry Hollis." Dylan, my boyfriend.. Well now ex.. Grabbed my waist and pulled me in.

"Get away from me!" I ran out the door.. Purse in hand towards the hustle and bustle of New York City. I decided to grab a taxi so I didn't have to take the subway.. Or worse walk..

"Taxi!" A yellow taxi pulled up and I got in. At the same time.. Someone else got in the other side.

"Hey I was here first!" I said without looking who it was. It was Eddie Redmayne.

"Oh. I'm sorry. It's yours. You look like you need it more than i do." He said in his dapper English accent.

"No.. Take it." I said. I blushed just thinking about talking to him.

"Where are you going to?" He asked with a smile.

"Home.. I guess."

"We'll where's that?" He chuckled.

"Why should I tell you? Your a stranger! How would I not know you'd follow me home?!" I laughed.

"I'm Eddie."

"Hollis."