SEVENTEEN | All Hell Pt 2

Finding a way to talk to Tiffany again was close to impossible with Vanessa pretty much glued to his side. Maybe this was for the best. It wasn't like Tiffany wanted to talk to him anyway. She wanted absolutely nothing to do with him and he couldn't blame her. In her eyes he was the scum of the earth, a lying cheating asshole who betrayed his wife and had broken her trust. She had valid reasons to feel the way did and she was right he needed her forgiveness to make himself feel better. Her hating him didn't sit right with him. He was losing sleep her face distraught , angry and eyes full of tears was an image he couldn't get out of his head.....But he wasn't supposed to feel better. He was all of those horrible things she thought of him and still she was kind enough to give him an out, Tiff wasn't gong to breathe a word of anything to his wife and for that Drew should be grateful.

Vanessa sat beside her husband and caught every glance he gave his 'other woman' it didn't matter where in the room Tiffany went in efforts of getting out of Andrew's line of sight his eyes found their way to her anyway. And Ray... well Ray was just being Ray. inappropriate, loud and drinking. Ray wasn't drunk yet but he wasn't far away from it. Was he determined to make an ass out of himself in front of all his family and close family friends?

"Ray don't you think you should slow down? Your parents hadn't even walked in yet." Vanessa warned him.

He snorted laughing at Vanessa's choice of words. "Oh but baby don't you hate it when I slow down?" He wiggled his eyebrows and then winked.

Nessa's eyes grew wide at his question and instantly Andrew's head snapped in his brother's direction. The expression on his handsome face was a mixture between confusion and anger. "What did you just say?" Baby?....hate when I slow down? the fuck was that supposed to mean?

Ray tried to play it off by laughing pretending that his words were targeted at Lauren and not Vanessa. "Bro I think I had too much to drink."

"Yeah I think you have." Andrew stood up. Ray's mouth was really out of control maybe it was about time he had a real talk with his big brother. But Vanessa being the glue by his side she stood up as well.

"Andrew honey...I have a small wardrobe malfunction you mind coming to help me out?" She didn't give him a chance to respond before she began to pull him toward the bathroom. And even after they were inside, alone with the door locked and everything Andrew still had the 'this nigga done lost his mind' look showcased on his face.

"I'm tired of him thinking he can talk however the fuck he wants. That comment was way out of line."

Vanessa was both afraid and a bit excited. Andrew was catching on and paying attention and that scared the hell out of her but he was being protective and territorial. He probably would have beat Ray's ass for that slick comment and Andrew being all fired up was one hell of a turn on.

"He already said he was talking to Lauren."

"But he was looking at you Vanessa!"

"He's drunk he probably doesn't even know his left from his right...baby he wasn't talking to me." Andrew seemed to calm down after that. Ray was drunk he probably did think he was talking to Lauren.

"Alright let's get back out there." He turned to unlock the door just when Vanessa said.

"You never did tell me if you liked me in this dress."

Damnit.... His head was all over the place that he didn't even take the time to compliment her on how beautiful and amazing she looked in that that plum colored strapless dress. "I'm sorry Vanessa I-"He turned back around to see that she was slipping herself out of it.

"I'm just going to assume you like me better when it's off." Within seconds she was in nothing but her shoes, thong and jewelry.

"Nessa I." Was it wrong that what Andrew really wanted to do was get back to the party? It didn't seem right for him to fuck his wife in this bathroom when tonight was about his parents...and Tiffany was around he really didn't want to make her any more uncomfortable than she already was. But saying no would bring on more questions than he had answers for.