TEN | Get that money/ First date jitters

"I know about you and Ray. Have you forgotten that I know EVERYTHING!"  

Vanessa stood frozen for a moment then she turned around to face her sister. "You wouldn't!"

Samantha wouldn't do this! She wouldn't dare sabotage her Twins happiness over some money, Or so Vanessa  thought. Nessa underestimated the power of green paper with the faces of dead presidents on it because that's exactly what Samantha was going to do if Vanessa didn't give her what she came for.

"If you get me that money I won't have to tell Andrew what you and Ray are doing." Showing up out of the blue demanding Vanessa give her money wasn't something Sam took pride in. She felt low, Vanessa had done so much for her when everybody else in her life turned their backs on her. She wished it didn't have to come to this but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do especially when she's cornered.

"After everything I did for you!" Vanessa pointed at Sam poking her in the chest. "I picked you up every time you were down and the one time I say no you have the audacity to attempt to blackmail me! You ungrateful little druggie whore!" Vanessa words spat out her mouth like snake venom.

"I may be a druggie but I think the Whore title is all yours!" Samantha spat back. Maybe it was about time little miss perfect got knocked down off her pedestal. "Andrew doesn't like me very much but I'm sure he will listen up when I tell him everything I know!"

"Ray and I are over. Have been for months now there is nothing to tell Andrew anyway!" Vanessa told Sam trying to make her sister see that running her mouth now would be a waste of time.

"Over or not it's still something you did. I'll tell Andrew all about you and his big bro meeting in room 401 three times a week and about the times Ray showed up at your job on your lunch break so you can bang it out like farm animals on your desk!  How he made you feel alive when Andrew-"

"Shut up!" Vanessa hissed through clenched teeth."You shut the hell up or I swear to god!" Looking around Vanessa took a quick scan of the surrounding homes, relieved that nobody appeared to be standing outside or peeking through their windows.

"I'll give you three days from today. Five grand in exchange for the truth that can ruin two homes and a bond between brothers. It's a no brainer if you ask me!"

__________________________________

Three days. That's how long Samantha was giving Vanessa before she took what she knew and did damage with it. Unless Vanessa could come up with the five thousand dollars Samantha so desperately needed. This was a problem one huge fucking problem.! Seventy-Two hours wasn't enough time for Vanessa to get her mind together and weigh out her options. It was only day number two and still she didn't know what she was going to do. At first she thought of hitting Sam off with a few hundred, claim that was the best she could do and pray that would be enough to make Sam go away or she could call her bluff completely and tell her to get lost. After all it was Vanessa's word against Sam's who was Andrew going to believe a thieving drug addict or his sweet, loving, devoted wife? It was then that Vanessa felt like the odds were in her favor, not for long though. Even if Andrew did dismiss Samantha and the foolishness coming out of her mouth Vanessa didn't need any seed planting going on in her husband's brain she just couldn't risk it. So the decision was made,  By any means necessary she was going to get Samantha that damn money!

Everything would have been just fine if Sam never crawled out from that damn rock she was living under. Vanessa thought to herself. Better yet this problem wouldn't even exist if I didn't confide in that junkie in the first place!  But the sad reality is she did confide in her drug addicted Twin sister and now she had to pay the price. The question was...How the hell was she going to get her hands on the money without Andrew finding out about it?