TWELVE | Masterplan

Lauren was seeing RED. How dare this home wrecking whore smile in her face like they were friends, treat her like they were family only to turn around and fuck her husband! What was wrong with the women of today? was it now okay to sleep around with your husband's brother? Was it that much of a turn on to screw another woman's man? Has society really made it acceptable to ruin families? Lauren just couldn't wrap her brain around it and she didn't want to. What she wanted to do was wrap her hands around Vanessa's neck and squeeze until the bitch couldn't breathe.

"Ohh girl can I see!" Rachel jumped up and down as Jesselle and Nicole nodded along both wanting to see this tattoo that Vanessa claimed only Andrew and the tattoo artist have seen. But Lauren knew the truth those weren't the only eyes that saw the little blue butterfly Vanessa branded her pussy with. Ray saw it and thanks to the pictures and videos that sick mutha fucka or in better words Sister-In-Law fucka kept Lauren saw it to too.

"No!" Vanessa shook her head smiling shyly. "It'll feel weird letting anybody other than my husband see it."

Lauren damn near choked on her own bitter laugh. Vanessa had everyone around her fooled. For a while Lauren was one of the many people fooled by Vanessa's innocent look and her fake acts of kindness. It was all a mirage. Not anymore though because Lauren could now see Vanessa for who she really is, A lying deceiving bitch!

"Come on let us see we are all women here born with the same parts," Nicole said waving off Vanessa's shyness.

"Okay if you insist." Vanessa giggled standing up to unbutton her skin tight jeans.

Lauren felt her blood boiling and her rage took over. The rage must have sent adrenaline through her system because Lauren leaped up from her wheelchair tackling Vanessa to the ground.

"You bitch!" Lauren shouted trying to claw Vanessa's eyes out.

"Lauren stop!" Vanessa cried out trying desperately to get Lauren off of her.

"You fucked my husband!" Lauren screamed banging Vanessa's head into the floor repeatedly.

____________________

Lauren shot up in her bed. She wished last night ended the same way her dream just did. She wished she leaped out of her wheelchair and clawed Vanessa's eyes out before slamming the whore's head into the floor. That's what she should'of done....shoulda, coulda, woulda the only thing that held any relevance was the fact that she didn't. Lauren remembered Vanessa unknowingly spilling her truth and as her friends begged and pleaded for her to let them see her butterfly tattoo Lauren's stomach began to turn and before she could stop it she vomited. Chunks of the baked chicken, steamed broccoli and rice she ate for dinner came flooding out of her mouth and all over the floor. Her falling ill could have been a result of her being such a lightweight when it came down to drinking but Lauren chose to blame it on Vanessa and how disgusted she was with her. She called her driver to come around and get her after she apologized to Rachel for the disruption. Of course Rachel brushed it off telling Lauren it was fine that she'll just call somebody to come clean it up. The rest of the girls told her not to worry about it and to feel better. Vanessa's friends were so nice but Nessa's betrayal made Lauren wonder if Vanessa's friends were just as fake as she was. You know what they say 'birds of a feather flock together'

Lauren's hurt feelings and the shock over the betrayal stopped Lauren from confronting Vanessa last night but she still wanted to. Vanessa should know how much she ruined Lauren's family and Andrew should know about what his brother and wife did behind his back. But confronting Vanessa would have to wait. What she needed to do before she did anything else was to confront Ray. He vowed to love her through sickness and health and the moment she was hurt and things got tough he stepped out on her. He took all the times she stood by him and basically spit on it and instead of bringing her hurt feelings to his attention Lauren let Ray do him. She let him walk all over her. Not anymore. It was about time Lauren Mccall found her voice and told everybody in her life how she truly felt, starting with her no good cheating husband!