NINE | Free Agent/ Safe

TIFF-Sup friend

Drew- WYD? Friend

Tiffany and Andrew haven't stopped texting since that 'friend's could work' text they even talked on the phone as often as two different people living two complete different lives possibly could. Most of the time the conversation was completely innocent but then there were the times when it wasn't . Like that when she so casually mention that she just stepped out the shower and was wondering if she should call it a night or give her pretty pussy some much-needed attention. TROUBLE! That's exactly what Andrew was getting himself into by choosing to remain in contact with this woman. No matter how many times they called each other friend it didn't change that the attraction was still there and it sure as hell didn't change what he had done. It just felt good to talk to a woman who actually wanted to talk to him.

TIFF- Just getting back from my morning run

Drew- Be careful in that park by yourself can't have some creep snatching your little ass up lol

TIFF- My father was an underground boxer & I grew up with four brothers I dare somebody to try and snatch me up

Another text came through just a few seconds after that.

TIFF-  Unless ur the one doing that snatching. Just remember I do bite ;) lol

Andrew looked at the text as a small smile unknowingly came upon his face. Tiffany couldn't contain herself from being such a flirt and Andrew couldn't deny the fact that he liked it.

Drew- I do remember. Quite vividly.

He remembered how it felt for her teeth to graze his skin just before she bit down lightly to tug on his flesh in addition to that there were a list of things about Tiffany he still couldn't seem to forget like how delicious she tasted on his tongue or how incredible his dick felt when inside her especially when she came, her delightful moans, her smooth dark skin, those long legs or how her firm breast fit perfectly in his hands.  Andrew remembered how warm her smile was how it showed even in her eyes, how confident and straightforward she was.

"Andrew! " Vanessa snapped her fingers in front of her husband's face bringing him back to reality.

" You seem a million miles away. What's so interesting?" Burning with curiosity Vanessa flopped down on the couch next to him trying to get a peek of what seemed to have her husband's undivided attention this morning but Andrew quickly pressed down on the lock button turning the screen black and placing the phone into his lap.

'Well , look's like somebody finally knows how it feels' Is what Andrew wanted to say. For months Vanessa felt a million miles away and he was the one curious to know what was going on but bringing that up would be picking a fight and he wanted to respect Vanessa's wishes by leaving well enough alone. Still, it bothered him. 

"You know my parents have this big anniversary coming up and my father wants me to put together something nice that my mother would like. You know I'm not good with those kinds of things." His cover up wasn't a complete lie Frank has officially put Andrew on Anniversary duty. He was supposed to put together an event that his mother wouldn't forget but Andrew wasn't all that thrilled about it.

"I can handle it if you want." Vanessa got comfortable placing her hand behind his head, her fingers gently stroking the back of his neck.

"Really, you'd do that?"

Vanessa shrugged. "Sure thing. Besides, I like to think I know your mother better than you anyway." She teased giving him a quick kiss. "I better go before my student's think they are off the hook." She rubbed her hands together deviously. "Test Day! I'll see you later okay."