Chapter 25

"Your hairs is sooo big," I heard Brie comment on Abel's aka The Weeknd's dreads.

I looked over my shoulder to them, from my office chair where I sat finishing up an estimate for his album release party.

My eyes bulged from my sockets once I seen her basically with her feet climbing up his chest as he held her up, and her hands lightly tugging his hair.

"Brie!" I lightly scolded her, " don't do that"

I quickly got up from my seat to where he was sitting on the couch in my office space.

I grabbed Abrianna under her arms and helped get her prying hands off him.

He chuckled, " it's alright. She's crew."

He held out his hand to give her a fist bump which she stretched from my hands and obliged in doing.

"He look like Maw-maw's cack-tas plant," she giggled and said to me.

I softly gasped and prayed to God he didn't hear her just call him a cactus.

He smiled, "what'd she say?"

"Uhh nothing really," I played it off.

"Anyways here's the estimate and you'll have your accountant call me on Monday right?" I quickly switched the topic as Brie lifted a handful of my hair above my head.

"I will. You have a good one....bye Abrianna," he waved to her as he made his way out.

"Bye bye cack-tas head," she waved at him with a big smile.

"Oh my goshhh," I mumbled

"What am I gonna do with you?" I laughed and said to her from my arms after The Weeknd was far enough.

She gave me a closed mouth wide smile and a huge shrug, raising her shoulders up quizzically.

I shook my head while still smiling, "let me get you to your father before you get me in trouble,"

With that I grabbed hers and my carryon bags and left out.
August was gonna be shooting his new video for why I do it in a few hours, and he wanted all of his family to be in it.

It was in New Orleans though so Brie and I would be flying out to meet him. I just had to make that pit - stop at the office to handle business for Abel before our flight.

"Alright. Time to go on the planeeee!" I said playfully to Brie as we strolled out....

**************
August

"Any word on where they are?" Ma boy and director Payne asked.

I shook my head, " said she'd be hea in a couple a minutes but-"

"Heyyy everyone," I glanced to my left and saw Mikaela holding Brie sayin'

I walked over ta her, " you late ma," I said as Brie outstretched ha arms to me

"I'm sorry I had to take care of something before going to the airport," she apologized, handin' ha side bad ta T.

"Mikaela!" My cousin Reiona saw ha and came up greetin ha.

"Heyy Rei," Mikaela gave ha a hug sayin.

They began dey usual girl talk befo Payne interrupted us all.

"Hey Mik, how are you?"

"Im good," she smiled sayin

"Good good...well we just need a few shots with You all so if you need to freshen up your make up," the make up artist Dana is other there"