Chapter 17

Hello my wattpadians.
I'm still on vacation but decided to give yall a chapter anyway (plus I'm kinda bored)

************************
August

"You know I'm good usin' da Audi right. Yeen need ta give me your BMW," I told Mikaela as she handed me da keys

"Nah, I know my beamer is more spacious for you daddy long legs," she teased as she shut da door of da 3 car garage.

"Ooowee...say dat shit again...minus da long legged part" I walked up on her and pressed Mr classy on ha ass.

She spun around with a smirk on her face, " we aren't gonna start anything you can't finish, ' daddy ' "

"You kno damn well Ion ever finish, you just go head and tap out as usual," I said placin' my arm across da car- blocking her.

Da door bell went off at dat.

"That must be Dawn," she said as she stooped under ma outstretched arm and made her way out.

************
Mikaela

"Lucky thing you bringin back ma daughter, otherwise I ain't let ha answer yo ass" August said as Dawn stepped inside with Brie and Q.

"Nigga-" she began but I interrupted

"Not in front of the kids," I said in a sing song voice.

"Daddyyy," Brie said as she stretched her arms up so August could pick her up.

"Aye Babeh," he said, complying.

"You just gonna act like I'm not here huh?" I placed my hand on my hip as she gave me this comical uh oh look.

I laughed at her as she redeemed herself by puckering up her lips so I could give her a kiss.

"Ain't her fault though. Children are attracted to da oddest objects in the room," Dawn said, referring to Aug's hair.

"Speakin' of ma hair. A nigga need someone ta twist this out. Whatcha say? $1?" He offered Dawn.

"I know my black ass don't look like Mikaela Montgomery Bih," she said as she walked away from the play area she had placed Q in.

"I told him tonight cause I'm leaving for work soon, and he has that interview he never got to do in a few," I explained to D.

August trailed after her still amused by messing with Dawn.

"Come on na' Dish Liquid, " he walked up in front of her holding up the one dollar bill, " this goes a long way at da dollar store....
Just put da work in,
And girl you'll earn it"

He remixed the last part of "earned it" and sang

She gave Aug this disgusted face, " ok The Weekday, Imma do this for free cuz I'm tired of seein this ugly ass mop on your damn head"

He grinned at her before saying, "Brie Babeh, could you bring aunty Dawn da comb?"

***************
August

I sat thea as Dawn pulled on a nigga's hair harder than necessary as Mikaela grabbed ha bag.

"Alright I'll see you guys later at Alejandro's surprise party," she said as she walked by.

"No ya wont," I said shaking ma head slightly

"Whatchu mean no we wont? You the one scheduled to sing him happy birthday boy," Dawn snapped at me, simultaneously hittin' ma knuckles with da back of da comb

"Oww!" I shouted, as I leaned forward and spun around to eye ha.

"Babe you promised me that you would if I let you do that BIG thing the other night, remember?" Mikaela said ta me.