Chapter XXV: Rejuvenation Celebration

Forcing them into thinking that she needed some time alone because of depression, Macey packed up her stuff and left for Hawaii. She hid from the public by renting a private island in the resort. She had fun as she celebrated her eventual success for the death of her main rival, Kiara. She partied with herself the whole night as she even called in some masseurs to offer her a spa treatment. As soon as  the people leave. She had a lovely dinner which she feasts on, leaving her tired and all happy. Having a milk bath for some more relaxation, she laid down the gold-lined bathtub of hers and rejuvenated in silence.

     Later in the middle of her relaxation, she was disturbed by a text message from her niece Sapphira. She lazily reached for her phone as she was angrily shocked upon the news. She quickly got out from the bath and began to go agitated and throw stuff around. She strides back and forth as she wandered across the island paradise. Soon, she recieves a call from Sapphira. "Oh that's really great! Can't wait to get back and see them again!!!" Sapphira stated that Kiara was only stabbed near the heart and was going to be fine. At the other hand, she even stated that Ron was alive indeed! She claims that he had returned from one of the villager's house as Ron was stated to be taken care of a nice citizen with the body remains as an actual body of a dead train operator. Macey pretended to be happy all the time and as the call ended, shouted in disgust. She went back to the house and slammed the door shut. She was thinking and thinking for another malicious plan as she  stayed up once again, all night. She planned to reuse some ideas from the ones she thought of and finally found one. Again, she planned to have an accident and tell the guards to have Sapphira protected. The paranoid woman finally went to sleep at twilight.

     The next morning, she packed up her stuff and fixed all the things making sure that nothing violently happened in the beach haven. Boarding a plane back to Saltwood, she didn't inform anyone of her arrival and went straight to the airport. Arriving back to the city, she never showed her presence to any of the members, as she went straight to the estate for a ride.

"Someone Is Just About To Be Going, But Do Even Have A Clue Who It Is?"