Prologue: Unseen Footage

"No One Can Shatter Your Memories... But They Can Know Your Fate..."

~Unseen Camera Footage~

---Camera Transmission Online---

"September 21, 2036"

     Hi, this is Penny, Penny Jones and right now, were witnessing enormous pounds of debris being excavated from the former Saltwood Plaza Complex. The complex has now been officially called "Ground Zero" just like the former World Trade Center Complex, it's considered "twin site" as of the moment. Just now, we can see thousands of workers removing these enormous pounds of rubble after the recent collapse of the original Twin Towers of Saltwood. Contractors say that they are doing their best to keep the site under-control without tearing down the remnants nor destroying the evidence left at the site. The familiar terrorist attacks took place in this very scene as the perpetrators seem to create a "remake" of the original September 11 Attacks which took place nearly 25 years ago. After our interview with survivor and "hero" Rachelle Sapphira House, she stated that the perpetrator was no Arab nation, but an American blood. The person who had done the attacks was known to be Nicole Rutherford, a returning terrorist famous for her attacks on the 2015 Wedding Crash Crisis. With investigations still ongoing, we now proceed with an interview with one of Rachelle's family member, we welco -- *camera interuption* -- to tell us about the atta -- *camera interuption* -- support for the recovery at "Ground Zero".

     Well, operation at Ground Zero is a tough effort. It has been my honor to volunteer in helping with the recovery. As the -- *camera interuption* -- of -- *camera interuption* -- I take my responsibility on behalf of my -- *camera interuption* -- and for the support of the people, as our family owns the land, and we take responsibility for recovery and rebuilding. Now people, lets procced to Area 1 where the famous gift shop was once located. "

--Camera OFF Blip--

--Camera ON Blip--

     -- *Camera interuption* -- is where tho original gift -- *camera interuption* -- stood and here is whe -- *camera interuption* -- is. What is that? Wait, I'll just go check out somethi -- *camera interuption* -- this looks interesting. Let's go have a closer loo -- *camera interuption* -- OH MY GOD! Holy shit!!! WE NEED TO GET OU -- *camera interuption* -- Somebody plea -- *camera interuption* -- !!! ~

--CAMERA TRANSMISSION OFFLINE-- 

     The media group as  well as Rachelle's unmentioned family member mysteriously disappeared. Their cries nor their screams were heard as they were pushed deep down in the rubble admist the heavy and noisy machinery. Hours later, Sapphira's clan member has reappeared, but different from the person he/she really was... He/she was feeling strange... He/she was tempted to kill... Kill someone for continuous revenge...

"There's A Threat From Within, But Who Do You Think It Is?"

♠♦♠♦♠♦♠♦♠♦♠A♦♠U♠T♦♠H♠O♦♠R♠♦S♦♠♦♠N♦♠O♠T♦♠E♠♦♠♦♠♦♠♦♠♦♠

Yay! This is my first horror story dedicated on the 1st month anniversary for Stolen Memories 2! ^^ Please do not judge me harshly as this is my first horror story and that I'm only a begginner :) What do you guys think? Please comment below and don't forget to vote if you think it deserves to be! :D