Chapter X: Another Game Of Hide And Seek

Shutting the door tightly, Sarafina even made her way to block the door using this gigantic cabinet. Finding someone sleeping by their bed, she slowly approached while she replied "hello" to the somewhat sleeping person. She pulled up the sheets, and found another dead body. The horrified woman screams in terror as she pulled herself away from the bloody corpse. She heard another phone ringing, closing in on the lifeless body, she pulled out the phone from the pocket to answer the phantom-like killer.

Anonymous:

" So, you seem to be enjoying our little game eh? "

Sarafina:

" Okay fine, if you want hide and seek... You hide, and I'll seek... Dead or alive I'll still find who you really are you bastard! "

Anonymous:

" So you want to play with phantom huh? Now I want YOU to look for me! But since I have pity on you, I want you to open the closet... "

Storyline:

     As the traumatized woman agrees to play hide and seek, she closes in on the closet as "Phantom" forces her to do so. Slowly opening the door, she blows it open and rushes back. Checking the clothes, she shouts back to Phantom that nobody's even inside the closet. "Did I even say I was in THAT closet???" Phantom replies as the the male-voiced like person intensifies "his" resonance. In just a flash, the closet behind Sarafina blows open as she was brutally attacked. Since there was no way out for the mistress, she ran towards the window  as Phantom chases her dreadfully. Unfortunately, the wounded woman was caught in Phantom's arms. She was shoved to the bed as she was stabbed  at her shoulder. Bleeding in pain, she makes a run for the air vent where she crawls in the narrow space inside. Her foot was ultimately caught, and was slashed as she made her way through. The terrified woman escaped the killer and crawls her way inside to get out alive. Just as she found her way out of the cold, metallic maze, the fans were turned on. She almost got sliced to death, but saves herself from the sharp blades of terror. She was shivering with fear as the cold weather outside came into battle with the freezing temperature in the vent. Looking for another way out, she finds the giant cover out to the main hall. Before she could even proceed, silence shook her thoughts as the vent's bottom was being bumped by an unidentified source. Soon, a knife pops into the vent where she injures her arm. Luckily, she escapes and crawls her way to the main hall. Before she was even able to take a glimpse of the dazzling room, she was pulled away violently into one of her children's bedroom. She was pulled away from her only option of hope...