Chapter V: Temptated Second Attempt

~Darkest Hour Strikes Upon The Short Beams of Streaking Light~

     A sleeping bag un-zips... The person stood up by the resting members... The person strides toward the door... It opened the door, heading outside to the cold and dark hallways...

     Moments later, Sarafina heard a slam on the door. The tired woman was woken up by the door and went to check it out. She was so tired that she can't even see her path despite the presence of light in the room. Checking the hallway outside, there was no single little thing in motion. Sarafina shut the door and decided to go back to sleep. Just as she lifted up her blanket, the terrified woman was shocked upon the sudden darkness of light. The power went out as she freaked out like the little girl she used to be.

    Ignoring the power-out, she just went back to sleep and continue her rest towards dawn till sunrise. Before she was even able to close her eyes, the door opened. She pretended to be asleep and closed her eyes gently...

    The killer strides toward Kiara. The cloaked-figure pulled out the shiny knife which alerted Sarafina's senses. Sarafina hurriedly got out of bed and lodged onto the killer. They ensure a silent combat, which the killer grabs her tightly and threw her out of the room. There was an audible explosion, the back-up generator has been destroyed has been sending blinking amounts of power, sending the lights in a horrorful, flashing pattern. Sarafina quickly stood up and ran towards the hall of terror. It was a long and dark hallway, the closest help she can get is from another patient's room, but she doesn't like to bother waking them up. She looked back on every step she took, she saw the killer, flashing and flashing as if it was a ghost.

     Sarafina ran into one of the main storage rooms of the hospital. She tried hard to break open the door and finally got inside the gigantic, warehouse-like room. It was dark and was full of questionable equipment. She decided to hide in the dark room and avoid the killer, but the hiden identity of the person was so concealed, even raising the curiosity of Sarafina. The killer has arrived in the enormous room as they played hide and seek...