⌘Chapter 9 ~ Finding Out ⌘

she presses her lips to mine aggressively and I try to pull away.

"Leon!"

Leon P.O.V.

The voice shouts and I push Violetta off of me, with all my might. Yes, it took all my might to push a girl off of me. I look up and I see Gabriella. Before I can get out of the pool she was already gone. I curse loudly and grab my towel. I couldn't let her go.

I slip in some shoes that were by the pool and take off, ignoring Violetta's screams I guessed she would have gone to her house, that is where people usually go. I ran as fast as I could, the wind blew past my face pushing my hair back a bit. The wind made it harder to run fast, but it also pumped my adrenaline.

When I get to the house the door was open, and you could hear voice inside. I crouch on one side of the door leaning my ear in. Yes, I knew I was supposed to be trying win her back by now, explaining everything, and I should have definitely not been spying on her. That was the right thing to do, but looking back on my life I have never always been known to do the right thing.

"Cami he was cheating on me!" Gabriella yells. I didn't want to imagine what he face would look like. A mix between betrayal and hurt? Or worse...

"Fran, you didn't let him explain himself," Cami replies to who, I had no idea. She couldn't have been talking about Gabi right?

"You are right, it would be stupid to end everything right," Gabriella says. Why did Cami call her Fran?

"Or maybe it's for the best, you don't have to keep lying to him," Cami reasons, lying to who? "This whole Gabriella thing should stop Fran. The lies can stop,"

As soon as she uttered those words, my heart broke. This was a lie, it was all a lie. I mean I never fell in love with Gabriella, I fell in love with a fake. I was feeling hurt, I was feeling betrayed. I had every right to, I was played. I didn't know anything about her. The time we spent together wasn't real.

I get up and walk into the house. Cami and the girl with black hair, I didn't even know what her name was anymore, turned to face me. A look of shock mixed with horror spread across the girl's face.

"Leave," I order Cami.

Cami leaves immediately running off. I turn to face the girl. She looked so innocent, she made me want to think that the only thing she lied about was her name. That we actually had a chance. But we didn't. Staring at her a second more, I remembered everything, and everything I felt for her turned to hate and spite.

"I came here to apologize for the kiss. To explain what had happened. But I find out that you were a lie," I say in one of those calm evil voices. But there was more fire in mine.

"Leon I can explain-" She starts but I cut her off. I didn't want to hear the nonsense she had to say.

"So this whole relationship was lies!" I shout at her angrily, the calm in me disappeared.

"Not all, my love for you was real!" She protests and I shake my head. I really didn't need to hear more lies.

"I don't even know your name!" I scream. I had never felt so betrayed in my whole life.

"Francesca." She mutters softly.

"Well Francesca, you lied to me, you hurt me. We can never be together!" I shout at her, I wasn't meaning to shout this much, it just happened.

"Why are you saying that?" She asks me her voice breaking.

"It's the truth Francesca, something you obviously know nothing about" I say coldly, but my voice lowering.

Before she can speak any more lies I walk out the room. I walk out of the house and onto the streets. I hear her calling my name but I merely ignore her pleas. She didn't even deserve that much. I walk to my house and see Violetta sitting on the beach chair. When she sees me she jumps up and walks to me. I walk to her, and we meet.

"Leon-" She starts but I shush her by putting my index finger on her lips.

"You never lied," I say and then I place my hand on her back and pull her towards me.

My lips meet hers hungrily. I poured all my hate and anger into that kiss, and she kissed back. Her fingers tangle themselves in my hair as I place both my arms around her small waist. She wasn't such a bad kisser, it helped me a bit. It was weird to just kiss her like this, to use her almost, but she was enjoying it just as much as I was. I needed this.

"Ahem," Somebody clears their throat behind us.

I open my eyes and see my dad. I pull away from Violetta and put an arm around her, near her lowerback. She puts her hand on my chest.

"I want this wedding to happen as soon as possible," I declare and dad smiles.

"We can do it today!" Dad announces and Violetta squeals.

I just nod and smile. Yes I was doing this. I was going to get married to Violetta. She was better than Francesca, she would help me forget.

-

Fran P.O.V.

I didn't want to cry, I also felt like a couldn't. I can't. I shouldn't have to cry, I wasn't the one deceived. Nothing probably happened between Leon and that girl, maybe that was the crazy girl he had to marry.

I was the one who lied to him. I knew that he would find out, but I was hoping I would have a  bit of time to prepare what I would do. But when I was standing there, with him hurt and angry I was helpless. There was nothing I could say to defend myself.

I watched Leon walk away, I called after him, I knew it was useless why would he come back, after everything I've done. I don't know why it hurt so much, it was killing me inside. That I lost him, that I lost everything I had with him was gone because of stupid lies. I then just walk. I walk onto the road into my thoughts, forgetting about everything around me.

I suddenly hear honking and shouting. I turn to look and I couldn't run it was too late. The car crashed into me and I fell to the ground.

The last thing I remembered was my vision failing me, and a throbbing feeling in __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2nd LAST CHAPTER GUYS!!!!!! The next one is the end. Tell me what you think. And the Leonetta. Vote and comment

Lexy