Chapter 1 ~ Cleaning And Falling

Fran P.O.V.

"Fran, I need you to clean upstairs for me, Richard is having people over and I need to serve them" My mother explains to me.

I nod and give her a hug. I grab the cleaning supplies, and run upstairs to make sure nobody saw me. I decide to clean the bathroom first. The bathroom was also spectacular. It was huge to start off with.

There were white tiles on the walls and on the floor. The ones on the walls had red roses on them. There was a toilet that wasn't touching the ground. The sink had a sensor tap. The shower was huge, probably a little bit smaller than the size of my whole bathroom, and the shower had a cover for half of it then the rest was open. There were mosaics, just a line made out of 4 rectangular pieces, there were around three of them in the shower. And 6 in the rest of the bathroom.

I started with the toilet flushing it first then cleaning the inside with the toilet brush. I put the toilet cleaner which was blue and flush once more. I wipe the sink and make sure it was sparkling white. I scrub the shower with shower cleaner. I even had to wipe the tiles on the floor of the shower. I then had to scrub the floor with a cloth. When I was done I went into Leon's room. I could only dream of having a room that big!

His room was interesting. He had a four poster bed with a white sheet, a a white duvet with velvet blue stripes at the bottom. He had a desk at the end of the room near the cupboard and his bed, it was more like on the left of his bed, that had books scattered all over and stationery. His cupboard was a walk in closet filled with all his clothes and shoes, messed up, I had to sort that out today. Then a flat screen television was perched up on the wall. Underneath that was a cabinet that had his decoder,XBox,Playstation and all his remotes and consoles. Oh and did I mention his couches? And the small slide that went from his little upstairs part. He had a ladder going up, that part was covered in fake grass, he had another desk there. Then there was a door that took you to the roof.

Then on the floor was just books,stationery and clothes and other junk I would find. I take a deep breath and begin cleaning. I start with the bed, everybody starts with making the bed, I take off everything and out it back on neatly. I then do the desk putting everything in neat piles and putting stationery in his holders and cases.

The cupboard was a huge mess. I started with the hose since that was the easiest, but not actually easy. I put one on top of the other at the back of the shelf and in the front there would just be one pair. The clothes I put some hangers and folded other clothes neatly to put on the shelves. It must be nice to have a walk in closet.

My mother and I have a small closet. After all, my mother wears the same clothes most of the time, and I also have a little maids outfit happily bought by Richard. My mother said we were lucky to have boss like him.

I go up the ladder and tidy up there, but that part surprisingly wasn't too untidy. I slide down and I had to admit it was fun, which was unusual for me. I am about to go out the room when I hear somebody coming in. It was Leon!

I look left and right before climbing up the ladder as fast as I could and then sitting at the top of the slide. I peep up and see Leon walking around his room.

"The maid is getting better, it must be the daughter" I hear him say and I smile to myself.

"Leon! This is your chance!" I hear Richard call for him.

Leon groans and grabs something from the desk under books making the books fall. I silently curse at him as he walks out the room. I slide down the slide and put the books neatly. I check the room once more before leaving.

<+>

"You can go out, but come back in time for dinner" My mother says.

She said this was I my reward for cleaning up so well. Apparently Richard had come to her and said how great his house looked. I thank my mother and walk out the cottage.

I wasn't allowed to be seen coming out of the cottage either. I was literally invisible, they just knew I cleaned. Richard had seen my face, when my mother had asked if I could help her. But Leon had never.

I walk on the street and see many people running happily. I used to run like that, but that was before Dad left. Dad had actually made most of the money for the family. That's why when he left, my mother and I were broke. She had to find a job so she looked desperately. Richard took us in.

I see children walking with their dads. Other people get into the cars and drive to their nice big house. Everybody had happy families and I was a just a poor girl working for a rich man.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by me bumping into somebody. I fall onto the ground but on top of somebody. I open my eyes and they widen.

I just bumped into Leon. . .

~~~~
What do you think, sorry if it was a bit boring, I tried to describe as well as I could. Don't worry, next chapter should be a bit more interesting. I hope! So what will happen with Fran and Leon. You can pretty much guess, but this is the part where the whole story is based. If that made sense. Hope you enjoyed!

Lexy

Vote and Comment!