❡Chapter 8 ~ Going Back ❡

I have decided to do 10 chapters. So this is the third last chapter.

"I want to run away with you,"

Leon P.O.V.

"What?!" Gabriella blurts out.

Okay, I understood. I had just come had kissed her, it was our first kiss, and then I ask her to run away. She must've though I was drunk or something. Or mad, which I probably was.

"My dad has arranged a marriage for me, but I..." What was the right word, "love you,"

"Leon,I think you are overreacting, just go talk to your dad. You can tell him about me?" Gabriella offers.

"Hey dude!" Somebody yells,,and I could recognize the voice as Fede's. But what was he doing here?

"What?!" I snap at him turning around.

"Okay mad pants. But your dad sent me after you. So then I came here." Fede explains.

"How did you know Gabi's address?" I ask and Fede laughs.  Gabriella comes to me, obviously also curious.

"You say it in your sleep," Fede says and I blush, "now Leon, you have to come," Fede says and I shake my head.

"Leon, you should go back. And this arranged marriage..." Gabriella trails off.

"No, I'm not breaking up with you," I say firmly.

"Yo! What are you doing here again?!" Somebody shouts. Gabriella sees and shakes her head sighing.

"Cami, leave him alone please," Gabriella pleas.

"Woah, what are you doing with my best man?" Fede asks stepping forward.

"You are getting married?" Cami asks him smirking.

These two weren't going to get along were they? But I had to laugh at what Cami said, well after Gabriella explained what the joke was. Fede glared at Cami, and I took a step back.

"Who are you?" Fede enquires.

"Torres," Cami answers formally.

"She is my best friend, Cami. Cami this is Leon's best friend Fede," Gabriella says stepping forward.

"You know what, I will stay here, Leon go back to the house," Fede says sternly.

Usually be never speaks sternly. So when he did, well you listened. I kissed Gabriella on her forehead before walking away, giving Fede one last glance. He had a balled up fist, I hoped he would get back okay. He was bark no bite, so Cami would break him probably. I shake my head and begin running back to the house. Where a weird girl was...

-

"Leon Vargas! You will not leave my house like that! Leaving your future wife alone!" Dad shouts at me.

I cringe at future wife. His shouting, I was immune to that. I wonder if they would let me have a divorce. I mean I still didn't know the girl! We got to one question, one very very horrifying question. She could be a drug addict! She could be smoking! She could be a stripper! I wouldn't know! Dad probably didn't even know! nobody knew this freak! Her name was Violetta, I think.