✧Chapter 4 ~ Friends✧

Lies
Chapter 4
Friends

Fran P.O.V.

"Fran, you have to tell him!" Cami yells at me.

I groan, this was the tenth time she had told me, in five minutes. She was saying how it was such a horrible idea, well ever since I got her dad on board. When I got him, then this whole thing seemed horrible to her. I didn't understand why. It seemed like a great plan to me. Cami said that the bad thing about the plan was the lying, then I told her everything was a lie. She replied with 'Exactly!'

"Cami, I have told you so many times. I'm not telling him!" I snap, "gotta go, bye," I say.

She gives me a quick hug and I leave her house. What I was doing was right, right? Okay so maybe not completely right, but- okay none of this right. But I still want to go through with this. Leon seems like a nice guy. What is the worst that can happen?

Leon P.O.V.

I called Fede over urgently. He was my best friend, and would always be there, most of the time he didn't want to be there, but he was. Always. I hear a loud knock (more like hitting) on my door, several times. I walk to the door, knowing it was Fede, so I took my time. I opened the door and Fede was about to knock my face so I moved my head.

"Sorry," He apologizes walking into the room

"Now what was so urgent that I had to drop everything, I didn't 'cause I was holding my phone, but anyway and then I had to rush over here?" Fede asks me.

"I met a girl," I say grinning widely.

"Is this the first time you've seen a girl?" Fede asks, "you seem so excited," Fede adds.

I kick him lightly in the shins, but him being the weakling he is stumbled and fell to the ground. "Help you big bum!" Fede orders.

I roll my eyes and help him up. He sits on the bed and I sit beside him.

"So who is this girl?" Fede asks me,

"Gabriella," I say, I smile at the sound of her name.

So beautiful.

"Phone number?" Fede asks and I nod.

"What was your plan?"

I begin telling  Fede what I was about to do. Ask my dad to arrange a dinner, or lunch or brunch, whatever with Gabriella's family, then stuff happens and we live happily ever after. Loads of stuff happens.

"Then go ask your dad!" Fede says like I'm an idiot.

"Kay," I say and get up.

Fede curses under his breath, I never knew what,and I think it was in Italian. I grab my phone and go downstairs. My dad was reading the newspaper. It made him seem like a normal dad. The ones who supported their sons, to do whatever they wanted, and didn't run their son's life.

My dad and mother were married for 7 years before I was born. So when she died, they had been married for twelve years. I was always told she had died because of sickness, since I never really remembered much about her, I believed that because I had a memory of her in hospital. But a few months ago, I found out the truth. She was killed, by my dad's ex-girlfriend. That is part of the reason he sets up girlfriends for me. Because he thinks that if I choose, I won't choose well, like him. But I think it's stupid.