❥Chapter 6 ~ Dates❥

❥p
Lies
Chapter 6
Dates

Fran P.O.V.

Wear something casual 😉
- L xx

That was his text last night. Tonight Leon and I were going on our first date, our first date as Gabriella and Leon. I had stayed over at Cami's yesterday because 1) I would need help to get ready, and it was just easier to be there already 2) I needed her help with the text. Cami knew a lot about boys. I was good at being invisible, she was good at boys.

And I seriously needed help with the text. I mean winky face, and then TWO x's. Like what is he even trying to say? I don't think anybody really knows just how complicated and cryptic guys can be. I hated it.

Right now it was 3 o'clock in the afternoon. My dad was at 6 o'clock. I had time, I guess.

"So what should I wear?" I ask Cami in a sing-song voice.

"He said Casual. So you have to dress casual, but a stylish one. You don't want to look like you put a lot of effort into your outfit, that you over thought it. But you don't want to look like it was just some random junk in your closet that you decided to throw on. So no sweats. But no dresses." Cami explains giving me this whole speech.

Cami walks to her closet and begins looking around. I sit down on her bed and take out my phone. I stare at his text. Wear something casual 😉 - L xx I don't know why Leon had to be so confusing. He could've left the text at casual, he did have to add in more things, the things that made me confused!

"I have found it!" Cami explains walking out of her closet.

"Change!" She yells throwing the clothes at me.

-

At 17:50 I was ready. Cami had found me a dark cream, a little bit more on the brown side, pants. A cream jersey, I had put a black shirt underneath it. Wedges with laces, that were the same colour as my pants.  I had on a simple necklace, it just had a triangle on it. The bracelet, was a gold band with diamonds on it. I wore no makeup, just
put a little but of lipgloss on my lips, and I let my hair fall in loose natural curls.

"You look absolutely stunning!" Cami shouts when I walk back into the room.

I had insisted that I do my hair and makeup. Even though Cami knew what she was doing, there was still a chance of her doing something a bit 'big' with my hair and makeup.

"Your hair and makeup looks...okay," Cami says nodding approvingly, "you told Leon to pick you up here right?" Cami checks and I nod smiling.

I just hoped this night would be as perfect as I dreamed. I don't know why, but I felt like I really liked Leon, he was different. And I liked it.

The doorbell rang and I run to the door. I take a deep breath before turning the knob. Leon was leaning against the door frame. I blinked twice to make sure this was real. He looked to amazing to be true. He was dressed so simply, but it looked 'wow!' on him. He had black jeans, a plain white shirt and a black leather jacket.

"Wow, you look amazing!" Leon says to me grinning. I blush slightly and reply,

"You look great too," He thanks me and takes my hand. As we were about to close the door a foot came in the way. The door was pushed back and I saw Cami.