∙Chapter 3 ~ Fathers∙

Thank you to everybody who is still reading this!!!!

∙Lies∙
∙Chapter 3∙
∙Fathers∙

Fran P.O.V.

I take my phone out of my bag and quickly phone my best friend. She was the only person I could go to in emergencies or pretty much anything.

"Hey Cami!" I call into the phone.

"What happened? What do you want?" Cami asks me. I curse under my breath so she doesn't hear.

"I will be at your house in five," I tell her.

"Knew you wanted something, ciao!" Cami says.

She hangs up the call and I put my phone away. Well at least it seems like she wants to help me right? I put my satchel around me and brush my hair quickly.

I look out the small window by the door to see if anybody was there, by anybody I mean Richard or Leon. I quickly wrote my mother a note and left.

Gone to Cami's. xoxo F <3

Leon P.O.V.

I walk in a daze  to my room. The only thing on my mind- or should I say person was that Gabriella I met. Of course we did bump into each other and she ended up right on top of me but that was fine. Because as soon as I looked into her beautiful eyes, I knew she was the one. It may be stupid but I can't help it.

She had beautiful black hair, it was straight and just went past her shoulders. She looked a bit Italian, but of course I wasn't too sure, I should ask her that. Maybe I can just call her, to see if she wanted to hang out again.

I take out my phone and find her name under 'G' and am about to press call, when I stop. I put off my phone and throw it across the room.

-you can't just call her you idiot!

-I know. . .

-she should call you first!

-you will seem like some person who is crazily obsessed with her and then she will think-

-just shut up!

After having an annoying conversation with my head I fall backwards onto my bed. There has to be a way to get her to like me. There has to be a way for us to have something. I just felt this special connection with her.

Maybe I can call her, but not today, my head was right, it would seem crazy. But I can call her and invite her and her dad over for dinner. My dad would like that, he always wants more business so he could help.

Then Gabriella and I would have a chance.

Fran P.O.V.

When I get to Cami's house I take the key from the pot plant. You just have to get your hands a bit messy to get it. But when was I afraid of dirt? I unlock the door and hear the soft clicking sound. I open the door and close it behind me.

"Cam!" I shout.

"Coming Ces!" Cami calls back.

I stand in front of the door waiting for Cami. There wasn't anything wrong with me just walking in, the Torres' saw me as family.

"Hey, so care to tell me what you need?" Cami asks coming down the stairs.

"Your room!" I shout before pushing past her going up the stairs.

I hear Cami groan before she sprints up after me. By the time she enters her room I was already sitting on her bed.

"Now," Cami says catching her breath, putting her hand on her stomach.

"Okay, so you know about how I help my mother clean for this guy Richard, so then he has a son, Leon, my age. So today, I went out and I bumped into him. . ." I trail off for Cami to take in what I had already said.

"Okay so where is the big problem?" Cami questions.

"I may've made up this big lie, about how my dad was a famous businessman, gave myself a fake name, and gave him my number," I say quickly but slow enough for her to know what I had said.

"You are such an idiot!" Cami sighs taking a seat next to me.

I lean my head on her shoulder and mumble 'I Know' I then tell her about how Leon said his dad would like to meet my dad.

"You don't have a dad that is right here!" Cami yells in my ear.

"I know, so I was hoping your dad. . ." I mumble the last part and she doesn't hear. She gives me a 'Huh?" Face.

"Your dad," I speak more clearly this time.

"You can ask him!" Cami says laughing.

I nod my head and get off the bed. I take her hand and begin dragging her to her father, who I assumed was in his study.

"You are serious?!" Cami shout asks me and I nod.

I knock on Cami's dad's door. He says come in so I walk in pulling Cami with me. Pablo was there, with his usual suit, today was purple. He sat on his chair with papers on his desk, well they were scattered across his desk. He also had his glasses on.

"hello Fran, what do you need?" Pablo asks me.

I take a seat and so does Cami. I begin telling him my situation. Everything about Richard, Leon all the way to needing a father. He listened intently not interrupting me, which I was grateful for, because if he did, I may not have the courage to carry on.

"So of i get this straight,you want me to act as your father?" Pablo asks taking his glasses off.

I nod.

"Okay," Pablo says. I blink.

"Come again," I say to him my mouth ajar.

"I will pretend to be your father," Pablo repeats and I jump up and so does Cami.

I begin thanking him and showering him with hugs. Pablo is probably better than what my dad would ever be like. Well now, he was my dad. . .

*****~****~*****~*****~****~*****~*****~****~*****~*****~****~*****~*****~****~*****~
This is my new chapter. The next chapter should have Leon's friend. There will be a bit more Leon in the next chapter. I hope you guys are liking my story. I wanted to thank you for all your votes and comments. Love you!!! Vote and comment please!

Lexy 💓😋