Leon

I am the son of the wealthy Richard Vargas. We live in this big house, have a maid and I pretty much get everything I want. People see me as snobby but. I have to act that way.

Dad told me that I have to be powerful in life. That I shouldn't let anybody tell me what to do, except for him of course. He said I have to be snobbish,rude and make snarky comments. Be self conceited and then people will know I mean business. Then I will be as wealthy as he, you can see the self conceited part of him can't you.

Dad wants me to become a business man, but really I want to become a musician. Dad's been trying to set me up with a daughter of a well thy business man for a long time. But I just want a humble person. I don't care if she's rich or poor. I just care that she would have a heart.

Most of the people dad sets me up with are snobby girls. They want me to say how 'beautiful' or 'amazing' they look in their outfits. Or how 'perfect' they are are at everything.

I am homeschooled but I have one friend, his name is Federico. He comes over a lot. He can be very rude to people, but he has a good side.

My mother died when I was 5. My dad became overly obsessed with work. And later when I became 18 he tried getting me the girlfriends. I am now 20 years old, with my dad still running my life.

My whole life was planned out for me before I was born. My dad wanted me to be homeschooled. He would make me like him. He would make sure I became a business man, he would make sure I married wealthy.

Dad is in charge of my whole life. I love him, and is the only parent I have, but sometimes I use wish I could run my own life. Write my own story.

~~~
That's Leon. Some points on Francesca I missed out

-Francesca has one friend, Camilla

-Francesca is 20

Okay so the summary of Leon

-son of the wealthy business man

-20 years old

-his mother died

-his dad teaches him to be snobby,rude,self conceited and make snarky comments

-he wants to be a musician

-he doesn't like snobby girls

-he has one friend Federico

-he is homeschooled

-his whole life was planned out for him

-he wants to be in charge of his own story

~~~
So I hope you enjoy this story, the story officially starts now I guess.

Lexy