Jealousy

~I know guys, I'm kind of a Clato fan too, just keep reading! There's more twists...

Rage spread through my entire body. Clove was hugging Marvel! Or was he hugging her? I mean we weren't dating or anything... But she can't do that! He's mine! Okay maybe not... I don't know. All I know is that they were hugging, and I didn't like it one bit.

They were now talking and laughing. And Clove was twirling her hair. She was flirting with him!? Okay this had to end. I was about to sprint over to them when Cato came up to me.

"What are they doing!?" asked Cato.

"Flirting! Wait... why do you care? Wait... don't tell me you have a crush on Clove!" I said. His face flushed bright red. "You do like her, don't you!?"

"No..." he said. I laughed at him. Now we got Clove and Marvel's attention. Cato saw them too and then pulled me in a huge hug.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Making them jealous. Just play along with it," he said. He did like her if he was trying to make her jealous. I glimpsed over at Marvel, and he had his arm around Clove. Instantly, I felt Cato's lips meet mine. Oh my gosh, Cato was kissing me! He was really good at this. The acting, I mean! Errr, not good at kissing. I mean he is, but that would be awkward and okay. I'm going to stop talking about this.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and played along. We were interrupted by someone pushing us on the ground.

"Cato! What are you doing!?" Clove yelled.

Cato sat up and rubbed his head. "I was kissing Glimmer," he said. This only made Clove kick him in the stomach.

"Clove, stop it!" I said. Suddenly, I remembered in training when I caught Clove glaring at Cato after he winked at me. She was jealous. They were jealous. They were making us jealous! This just made me even more angry.

"Maybe you and Marvel should stop pretending you're a couple and just keep your jealousy to yourself," I blurted out.

"Who says we're jealous?" asked Clove.

"Well that kick in the stomach did..." said Cato. Clove slapped him in the face.

"Screw this!" yelled Clove as she walked away. Cato followed after her. After they were gone, Marvel walked up and stood in front of me. We stayed like this for what felt like forever, not even saying a word. Soon, I let out a sigh and hugged him. I glanced over at Cato and Clove and they were laughing. Clove had her head on Cato's shoulder. They always looked so happy together.

I let go of Marvel and locked my fingers with his. He smiled but still didn't say anything. Before I knew it, I was asleep in Marvel's arms.

I woke up on a blanket with my head in Marvel's lap.

"Hey," he said while brushing a stray piece of hair out of my face.

"Hey," I said. I then remembered my dream. It was about Marvel. All of the memories we had together. Everything he had done for me. And then Cato, who can't even compare to Marvel. We didn't have any memories or laughs. I knew what I had to do. I knew it from the beginning, but I didn't what to admit that I loved a boy I would have to lose. I couldn't. I always draw too close to everyone, and it just leaves me suffering when I have to let go. I don't want to let go of Marvel. "Marvel, I love you," I blurted out. I didn't care that Clara heard, or that every screen in Panem was now locked on me. I couldn't really care about anything at this point. All I cared about was that I was in love with Marvel, and I couldn't deny it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry, sorry, sorry for the extremely short chapter! I'll try my best to upload soon! I stayed up until 10:30 to do this which isn't late for me, but I have finals tomorrow so I need to get to bed. Please comment or vote and tell me what you think!