The Capitol

Once I got into the Capitol, I went to the Remake Center to meet my prep team. They would do my make up, hair, nails, and pretty much everything, except my outfit. Once they were done, I'd get to meet my stylist, who's going to create my outfit that I'll wear to the Opening Ceremonies. All the tributes will be introduced to the Capitol for the first time in person at the Opening ceremonies.

Since my prep team came from the Capitol, they looked pretty crazy. Dacey had pink and purple hair, and her skin was dyed pink. Kade had short, lime green hair, and his arms were covered with sparkly silver tattoos. Adaira looked the most normal out of them. Her skin was normal, but her long hair was dyed blue and silver. Her bright purple eyes were her most striking feature.

"Darling, you're gorgeous!" exclaimed Dacey.

"Look at her hair!!! It's so silky, straight, and perfect!" exclaimed Adaira.

"And her eyelashes are so long!" added Kade.

"And your nails! You don't chew on them like those other disgusting tributes I've had in the past!" added Dacey.

"What do you do to look so perfect!?" asked Kade.

"Nothing really..... I guess it's just all natural," I said. They all burst out laughing.

"Natural!? Sweetie, look at how beautiful I am, and none of this comes naturally!" exclaimed Dacey.

"We better get started on her. Don't want to keep Felicity waiting," said Adaira.

"Who's Felicity?" I asked.

"Your stylist," answered Kade.

They started out by waxing me and combing out my hair. Then, they let me sit in a tub full of some sort of lotion. When I got out, they rinsed me off. I immediately noticed that my skin was really clean, smooth, and smelled like roses. Soon enough, Kade was doing my make up, Dacey was doing my nails, and Adaira was doing my hair. Around an hour later, they were done.

I examined myself in the mirror and saw that my eyes had black mascara and pink eyeshadow on them. My lips had hot pink lipstick on them, and my nails were hot pink as well. Fortunately, my hair was still blond, but it was curled.

"I look.... pretty," I said. I didn't like pink very much, but at least they didn't dye my hair, skin, or eyes!

"Pretty? Hun, you look breathtaking!" said Dacey.

"Yes, she does," replied a woman walking through the door. I was guessing that she was Felicity. She looked around thirty years old. She had long, brown hair, that flowed down her back in perfect spirals. Her eyes were hazel, and she was wearing a sky blue dress that stopped at her knees.

"You are Felicity?!" I asked in disbelief. She had no tattoos, nothing attached to her face, and nothing dyed different colors. For all I knew, she could be someone living in my district!

"That would be me. You are dismissed," she said to my prep team. They immediately obeyed and walked out the door. "Are you ready for your costume?"

"Yeah, I guess." Our costumes were supposed to reflect on what our district does. District 1 makes luxury items for the Capitol, so our costumes were usually just something fancy. I closed my eyes and let Felicity put my costume on. When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was wearing a very long sparkling dress. It was hot pink, and it dragged just a little behind my feet. I also had what almost looked like a hot pink cape on, except it was all fluffy.

I honestly hated it. Not just because it was all pink, but because it was so... weird! I mean really!? A fluffy cape!?

"What do you think?" Felicity asked.

What was I going to say!? "Ummmm... well... it's very... fancy?"

"Yes! That was my goal! I wanted to make you look like you came from the Capitol!" exclaimed Felicity. "I mean your district pretty much makes the Capitol. All of our luxury items that we get come from you."

"Yeah... well... I uh better get out there. The opening ceremonies are going to start soon," I said.

"Oh no! I'm not done yet!" Felicity grabbed something off the table and stuck it in my hair. When I looked in the mirror, it looked like a hot pink headband with pink and purple feathers sticking out of it. Great... now I look like a peacock. She also put some pink heels on me. Then, she stood back and looked at me with a huge smile. "Perfect!" she said. "Okay, now you can go. Hurry up, they are going to start in 5 minutes!"

___________________________

~I tried to base her outfit off the one she had in the movie. Hope you like this chapter(: