18.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED. I LOVE YOU ALL. also, i'm sorry for the late update but this chapter is long. also school has officially started and i need to get my shit together.

¶Chapter 18¶

I lifted my head, but at the very second I did, it fell back down. Heal. Body Heal. I opened my eyes, but only one eye could see him. His face--He was here. Atlas saw me; my wolf in small pieces covered in a pool of blood. I see his eyes widen. I suddenly feel Atlas' helplessness. Don't fight for me, Atlas. Don't do it. They'll know. They'll find out. And it certainly will be: the end.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?" He yelled. For the first time, I felt myself shutter at the sight of his anger. He was furious.

"She was shooting arrows-" Amos tried to explain. The fear in Amos' eyes was clear as crystal. He was terrified of his future Alpha. Amos had every right to be.

"So you torture her until she looks dead?" Atlas demanded. Suddenly, just as my eyes shut, I see Atlas push Amos straight into the tree. Atlas had grabbed Amos' shirt. Looking at him, I focused on his face and the anger I saw him-that anger was terrifying for me to watch. His face was close to becoming red. His eyes looked murderous.

"Atlas-" Another voice jumped in. A voice-it belonged to the man I had returned Logan to. The wolf who was one of Atlas' closest friends. Michael. He grabbed Atlas and pulled him away from Amos.

"Atlas-she's the Alpha's daughter-we know!" It was the girl. She was terrified of him; I could hear that much in her voice. I force my eyes to open again and see the scene unfold. "Why are you so angry?"

"You want to know why I'm so fucking angry?" Atlas yelled, ready to throw a fist again. But Michael held Atlas tightly in his grasp. 

"Atlas. Don't."

"Get out of here before I kill you Amos." Atlas hissed.

"You gonna give me an explanation or what Atlas?" Amos asked, expect his voice was softer. Frightened. He was completely scared of Atlas.

"Leave Amos or I'll help him kill you." Michael hissed. "Don't question stuff right now." 

"Why do you care? We torture her brother. We can torture her entire pack. Why does she matter?" It was Jacob who spoke this time.

"Because she's-" Atlas started to scream. I could also see that Michael was still restraining Atlas.

"She's the center of a plan me and Atlas were coming up with our Alpha." Michael quickly cut in. Michael knew, I realized. He knew I was his mate.

"That's ridiculous! What's this plan?" The girl asked.

"Well-you see Janice-we can't exactly tell you, because she's right fucking there!" Michael hissed, pointing directly at me.