CHAPTER 15 ~~NIKLAUS~~

Leah saved Hayley from Tyler, Elijah and Hayley were waiting for me to arrive to make sure everything was taken care of. I heard them my anger in my heartbeat was pounding against my chest when he turned to see me.

"She was dead Elijah, I heard her heartbeat stop with my own ears and yet she is still alive, she was capable of plunging her hand into my chest which is impossible for any vampire. What did you do Elijah?" I exclaimed moving towards him and Hayley, my blue eyes were glowing gold and I wasn't too happy with Elijah's decision.

"I did what was necessary to save Leah since Tyler wouldn't. I had young Davina assist me with a spell giving Leah the strength she needed to overcome your bite." Elijah started I sped over grabbing his throat with my hands pinning him to the nearby tree.

"You did what...?" I growled Elijah wasn't too scared of my werewolf side because he knew that even if I did bite him the venom would wear off in the matter of a few hours.

"I turned her into an enhanced original..." Elijah replied those words hit me almost like a white oak stake was plunged into my chest.

"An enhanced original? The same thing our mother turned that ex vampire hunter into so he could kill us all?" I growled I pulled away from Elijah who was fixing his jacket Hayley looked at me and then she looked at Elijah.

"She wasn't going to harm you Niklaus, you know she wasn't going to risk her friends lives in order to please young Tyler. I gave her the strength she deserved for living with our family for the last 1000 years so now I will never have to worry whether she dies by other hand or by my death." Elijah explained I turned my back to him I pressed my fingers against the wound Leah made on my chest.

"I guess our young Leah deserves that much especially since Tyler was willing to let her die in his quest for vengeance." I started giving a semi smile with the thought in my mind of young Leah having the strength to overcome anything, I won't have to hear about Elijah's constant worrying over her dying anymore. 

"Klaus...Tyler told me you knew what the baby's blood was capable of doing." Hayley replied I turned to look at both of them with the looking of confusion on my face.

"Young Tyler has told Hayley that your child's blood is capable of siring hybrids and you would use them to build an army like you did back in Mystic Falls." Elijah explained I turned to look at both of them my eyes were wide and the look of confusion was pressed onto my face. 

"How less do you think of me brother? Young Tyler starts babbling and you my dear brother believe him. Then again I am a manipulator, a pathological liar and I seem so desperate to create more hybrids because they are the only family that would never turn their back on me." I exclaimed the look in both Elijah's and Hayley's eyes were stunned not expecting my answers.

"Niklaus..." Elijah started I held up my hand silencing him from speaking I moved towards both of them with a cold demeanor on my face.

"Oh brother...it's alright...I wouldn't expect anything different coming from you. I will just play the part I was given." I smiled turning my back to them both for a moment before using my hybrid speed to grab Elijah and sink my fangs into his neck. Hayley yelped as I released Elijah from my fangs wiping his blood free from my lips watching him grab the wound that festered at his touch. "Enjoy your company, just wait until the hallucinations and dementia begins. I will let young Leah know you say goodbye." 

"Niklaus do not harm her..." Elijah gasped I turned to face them both, I saw Hayley holding Elijah's one arm in hers.

"Oh no brother why would I harm the young girl who has been more family to me then you and Rebekah ever have." I smiled moving away from them not turning around this time and headed back towards the plantation where I knew Leah was going to be to say farewell to Elijah and I knew Tyler was going to head somewhere else. I entered the plantation seeing Leah was talking to Rebekah, her bag on her shoulder and both turned to look at me.

"Nik you look like hell..." Rebekah started I smirked slightly before locking my eyes with Leah who kept her head lowered slightly.

"Well we have our newly turned enhanced original here to thank, she saved young Tyler's life just before I was going to rip his heart out." I smiled Rebekah glanced her eyes over at Leah who looked at her giving a semi smile before locking in my eyes again. "Excuse me Bekah I need to speak with Leah before she leaves." 

"It's alright I have something I need to do...I will see you around Leah." she answered swaying her blonde hair past both Leah and I, I turned to look at Leah who stared at me.

"By the looks of things Tyler isn't returning to Mystic Falls with you?" I started crossing my arms against my now healed wound.

"No he isn't, I don't care if you kill him either I just came here to warn you and to protect my friends so they wouldn't die along with you. I didn't expect for my life to change forever, now I am like you and your family incapable of dying by anything but the white oak stake. For 1000 years I lived with you and to be honest I looked up to you because you had the one thing I always admired; the protective nature to protect your family." she explained I smiled looking down for a minute then looking back up at her seeing the resemblance of me in her eyes.

"Though I hate to admit it Kenfar you have a part of me running through your blood, I admire your strength and your willing to protect your friends even though I caused you nothing but endless pain. You show a lot more then my family ever could and for that I will allow you to live the rest of your immortal life." I exclaimed I watched the tension escape her body and I watched her move towards me slowly then stopping.

"I ask Rebekah for one of the white oak daggers I hope you don't mind..." she replied I shook my head no and she smiled relieved. "Goodbye Klaus...I guess tell Elijah I said farewell when he's back." I listened for the door to close behind her and I headed to change from my bloody clothes.