School

Chapter 1:

I'm your ordinary person in high school. I go to Western Senior High School in Maryland. I have friends but not that many. They all adore me but some times I wonder if they are my friends because we are friends or because they take pity on me. I been depress lately because of a nightmare that I keep having. In the nightmare the main person was not only a vampire but my boyfriend too!

Dream:

"He had brown short hair along with a pair of blue eyes. Not too short like pixy short but still short enough to be called short. He was wearing a black suit with a black tie. I was next to him in a red dress that went to my knees with thick straps. I wore red shoes with a two inch heels. We was at some type of party, there was a lot of people there. He was saying something to me but I couldn't hear anything."

I didn't talk to no one all day. When lunch came, I got my food, ate, and then when outside. I sat on the wall across from my social studies room and sat there. I didn't move till the bell rang and even then I didn't want to move. Throughout the school I didn't talk to anyone or raise my to answer any questions (and I normally do). It wasn't my top parity to be in school, but I still had to come anyway. I finally went to my social studies class, which some times I'm thankful that it's at the end of the day, but it wasn't my favorite class.

I went into the class and sat in my seat like I always do after band class. For those of you wondering I play the violin. Been play for three years in high school and yes that means I'm a junior. I wave to my friends. That's our version of hello. And today that was my way of talking without talking.

Five minutes before the bell rings (3:00 pm) Ms. Sharlimar said "Samantha, stay after class please." Great what could she possibly want now.

Before I was able to finish my thought, the whole class "ohh" like I did something wrong. And I never do anything wrong in m classes. At least my three friends didn't do it. I have other friends, it's just I don't talk to them a lot like I do with these people.

I said "Ya'll need to stop being childish." It was supposed to be you all but because of my country accent it came out like that. And it could have been because I was angry with them. I stayed at after like she wanted me to although I didn't want to stay.

She said "How are you doing?"

I said "I'm okay, I guess. I just don't want to be here right now."

"Okay. I saw you at forth lunch (11:11-12:09) period by yourself. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. I had a bad dream. It's not like I'm gonna have the same dream back to back." That was a lie, I had it all week now. I left and went to my locker across the hall to put some things in it. I was about to leave when someone pushed me into my locker making me hit my head. I tried to get up but my head hurt to much to do anything.

I looked up and said "Courtney? Why did you do that?"

She said "Because you called me a child."

"Did you go 'ohh' with the class?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. There's your reason of why I called you a child. It wasn't just you, it was the whole class that I called a child. Now if you will excuse me, I like to leave." I shut my locker door and almost left when Courtney came running behind me. I quickly drop my book bag and flipped her on her back. I'm a black belt in karate.

I said looking down at her "Now that word seems to fit. You're acting just like a child would when they don't get something they want. Or when they don't want to hear the truth which seems to be you at the moment. Leave me alone and I'll be nice to you." I left and went down the hall. I heard someone say my name but I didn't pay attention to it. If I had pay attention, I would have got in trouble. I went home and didn't talk to anyone. If I would have told my family my dream, they might think I'm crazy because I do believe in vampires. I went to sleep later that night and woke up later with that same dream. Who was he? I decide that I wouldn't tell anyone till I know all the facts myself.

Next day

Everything was the same as it was yesterday. After English, I was about to leave when Mr. Shishmanian said "Samantha, I need to see your personal journal."

I went up to him and said "You've already seen my personal journal."

He said "I know. I just needed for you to stay after class. You, no let me make myself clear, we have a confess to go to."

"Why, what did I do?"

"About what happen yesterday."

"Oh that's not good." We left and went down a hall into a room with my teachers in it. I mean it just wasn't my English and Social Studies teachers like I thought, it was all my teachers. Even my band teacher was there. This is going to be the worst day of my life. We talked about what I did yesterday was bad and that I shouldn't do again and how we're not supposed to fight people.

I though we was done but we wasn't. The principal said "Samantha, you're suspended from school for two days."

Not trying to yell, I said "Why, because I defended myself from harm?"

She said "Yes. Because you harmed another student."

I was yelling at this point. "Let's get one thing straight-."

Mr. Shishmanian said "Samantha, take it down a notch-."

"No! I will not take it down a notch. She started it first not me. She pushed me into my locker and gave me a headache for the rest of the day, which I'm getting one now. If anyone should be punish it should be her. Go ahead and suspend me from school because I don't give a dame anymore!!" I was really mad at them, that if I talked to anyone else I would yelled out them without meaning to. I left and went out the school doors before anyone could stop me. I heard people behind me so I ran as fast as I could to get away from them.

I was all over Hampton today, going from one place to another. I ate 7-11 pizza and left for some where else. I t was getting cold; I found a church and sat one-fourth from the back just enough so no one would see me. I was there for a long time. The moon light that was coming throw the window looked like it said nine pm but I can't tell. I eventually cried myself to sleep. I woke up and the moonlight showed what to be about two am.

I felt like some one was getting ready to come in. I got off the bench and stood at the end of the row. I looked down to the front of the church where the preacher would talk and nobody was there. Then there was a loud bang. I looked at the back of the church where the doors are and saw HIM. HE was the one that I dreamt about. Why did he have to be so handsome? I was such an emotional rack that I ran crying to him. When I got to him, I cried softly against his black shirt while he was rubbing the back of my head trying to calm me down.

He said "Come on." He put his jacket around me and we left the church not looking back at it. I don't know who he is, but for some reason I feel like I known him my entire life. I felt safe with him even though I didn't know his name or anything about him.

A N: So what do you all think? Yes my name is in here but it just happens to be a quince dent. Some things in here are real about me though. Tell me what I need to do more of like if something is wrong with the grammar or I need to go into more detail with clothing and that stuff. This is my first story so please be nice. Don't forget to vote and comment!!!! Thank Ya'll for taking time to read this.