Disturbing Behavior

CHAPTER 40: DISTURBING BEHAVIOR

A Clothing Store

Natalie was as far from a girly girl most people could find, not that she had anything against girly girls seeing as all her female friends were those. But somehow, Rebekah got inside her head that Natalie would be head over heels for the idea of going shopping with her old best friend. Natalie was the opposite, like head under heels or something. But Rebekah asked her to find her clothing since Natalie was more used to the modern world, but Rebekah hated all her suggestions so she went and found some that she didn't think looked completely hideous. But turns out that the dresses she found were shorter than she expected.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah complained as Natalie was right outside of her changing room, waiting for her to come out whilst Klaus and Stefan were drinking as they were waiting.

"There's not." Natalie called back in annoyance.

Rebekah sighed and walked out of the changing room, wearing what Natalie would call a "yucky", short, black dress. "So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then."

"Hey!" Natalie called out in defense.

Rebekah rolled her eyes at the brunette's reaction and decided to let her know how she was judged back in the day. "You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus spoke up, wanting to shut his sister up about her rants about the 21st century.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." the blonde once again complained in annoyance, the music in the store sounding awful to her, seeing as she wasn't used to it.

"It's dance music." Stefan informed her, taking a sip of his champagne.

Rebekah seemed appalled at this, not seeing how anyone could find those noises enjoyable. "People dance to this?"

Stefan hummed in agreement, also seemingly getting annoyed with the blonde original.

"Are we done?" Klaus asked, looking at the surroundings, not looking too pleased.

 "I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying and how to complete our shared goal, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it." Klaus informed her nonchalantly.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years," Rebekah retorted before turning to Stefan, flaunting her new outfit to him. "So what do you think?"

"I like it." he lied, since he was not interested in this at all, and would like if it would end as quickly as possible.

Rebekah didn't seem satisfied as she gave him a look and Stefan had no idea why. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." Rebekah told him before returning into the changing room, obviously very concerned with the younger vampire's opinion and didn't want to wear something he wasn't fond off. You see, Rebekah is a very emotional vampire and fell in love incredibly easily, and when she fell she really fell. And one of those people who was graced with being able to tell that Rebekah Mikaelson felt that way about him was Stefan Salvatore.

"Nice one. Good work." Klaus applauded the younger Salvatore brother, with a bitter smirk.

Stefan wasn't very happy with getting the blame for Rebekah's foul mood. "You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her."

"I heard that." the blonde vampire quickly pointed out.

"These are going to be some fun times, aren't they?" Natalie sighed, asking them a rhetorical question.