Kicking Ass On Prime

~This is just a filler :)

~Not Edited~

"Pete, you little bastard! Just deliver the shit to Trinity and stop playing. This is the tenth time I tried to get in contact with her. And if it doesn't go through and get to her I'm beating your ass." Grayson slammed the phone on the hook almost breaking it. He walked to the court yard and just sat on the bench watching others argue.

Grayson was slump over with his head in his lap. It's been two weeks and no sign of Trinity he tried going to her house but she was never there. He tried contacting some people on the outside to see if she was in a hospital or left the country. But it seem like they couldn't find a clue on her. Like she was never here.

"Vincent give me a cigarette." Grayson didn't even smoke that much especially since Trinity came in the picture, but every time he thinks about Trinity the urge to smoke was heavily on his mind.

"Man you're smoking a lot, are you ok." Vincent asked popping two cigarettes in his mouth and smoking them both at the same time.

"No everything is not ok!" He wanted to shout and curse the world. But he couldn't, he just needed space. "Where the hell can she be?" Waded heavy on his mind.

He got up and made his way back to the jail phones. If Pete couldn't find her. He would have to his self and if Grayson find her and she's ok, she was going to get the worst spanking of her life.

"What happened Pete?" Grayson spoke into the phone with such demeanor.

"I found her." He breathed out like he was contemplating on telling him.

"Where is she?" He asked settle. Long as his sweetcakes was ok, that's all that matter.

"Well..... That's the problem, she doesn't want you to know."

"She doesn't want me to know! She doesn't want me to know!" Grayson repeated two times becoming agitated mad and full of rage in a certified second.

"Put her on the phone Pete." Grayson stood a guard and listened to a glass object fall and a bed squeak. "Why the hell are you on her bed? get off it know!" Grayson shouted through the phone make Trinity squeal.

Grayson heard Trinity voice and it didn't calm him down. He got more madder before she can even speak he was already on her ass.

"Are you cheating on me with one of my acquaintances?" No one really has friends if you asked, Grayson.They was talking buddies, nothing more nothing less.

"I will fucking kill you, sweet cakes! I'm not playing." He did it before so why wouldn't he now.

"Where the hell are you huh? If I find you I'm spanking you and I'm not talking about that weak ass fifty shades of grey shit. I mean my hands are the only thing you will be feeling."

"How's my son?" Grayson didn't even know if it was a boy or girl but hell labeling doesn't hurt.

"Well....I." Trinity was saying before Grayson cut her off.

"Well I, my ass how's my child doing? Trinity I really want to get my hands on you. They're itching right know to do the unspeakable.

"Answer my questions." He shouted through the phone.

"Stop shouting at me!" Trinity hung the phone up and threw it across the room. "Men" she thought.

"Little one." Pete climbed up the tree to get in the little house that sat upon it, he closed the wooden door and grabbed the cleaning supplies. He had in the woods.

Pete saw the phone across the room and already knew it wasn't a great conversation,

"Trinity, don't you think it's best if you tell Grayson, where you are? I'm afraid his going kick my ass." He wet the rag and put it on her legs that was all bruised up.

"No Pete, not till I heal just a little. I don't want Grayson to get in any more trouble, because of me!" Trinity crossed her arms and pulled her nightie down, it kept rising and exposing more then Pete needs to see.

"I highly doubt Grayson will get in any more trouble, than his already in! You're hurt badly and need a doctor." Pete stood up with the bloody bandages and threw them away.

Trinity recently started bleeding again. Her leg was cut from one end to the other, her whole leg look like she was a cutting victim and was falling pry. All Derek did was cut her up and whisper ungodly things he will do to her. All she can remember is the recent scares he caused that she spent half her mother money on trying to get the scares removed.

"Is the baby ok?" Pete asked.

Trinity shook her head yes and rested her hands on her belly. "He won't hurt my baby, Pete. I'd make sure of that! And I went to the doctors a week ago. He gave me medicine that was going to heal my legs so it won't leave no marks or scars.

Pete nodded a ok. "What did the doctor say when he seen your legs?"

"Nothing much, he thought I was cutting myself so he told me the danger of doing that, and if I slip around and cut a vessel I could bleed to death. Nothing I haven't heard before." She summed up.

"I have to leave soon. I stay here until you fall asleep."

Trinity nodded her head yes and turned on her side. "Thank you." She mumbled.

"You're welcome. Now go to sleep." Trinity rested her head on the non fluffy pillow and tried to find a comfortable spot she kicked the cover over one leg and leaving the other exposed. She wanted to get naked but Pete was watching her.

She just closed her eyes and tried not to think about the headache.
__________

One two, one two, and one two." Grayson went back outside and decided to do push ups it relaxed him the adrenaline of his heart beat calmed him made him feel alive. Knowing he has the power to either calm it or rush it.

"Man you been doing that since I came out here." Pete squatted before him and all he could smell was his sweet cakes.

Grayson grabbed his neck and squeezed tightly. "Why do you smell of her?" Grayson asked giving him a death glare.

"Smell of who?" Pete asked trying to release Grayson hold.

"Trinity smell, don't play dum! Where the hell is she?"

"She said I couldn't tell you! And I'm not!" Grayson squeezed tighter. "Is she hurt?" He asked.

"Yes." Pete gasped out.

Grayson released Pete making Pete fall to the ground coughing.

"Stronzo. Fica." Pete said making Grayson turn back around. And walk slowly to Pete who was constantly yelling words to him. Pete also turned running away from the beast he call grayson.

"'quando trovo voi Im calci in culo'."

(When I find you I'm kicking your ass)