What Has To Happen

Hmmm comment, vote, enjoy

Not edited
___________
"Mommy." Trinity shouted as she ran up the stairs and into her mother's bed. She looked around and kevin wasn't in sight so she just cuddled with her mother. Who smelt like candy and chocolate with a hint of cinnamon.

"Mom, I missed you." Trinity kissed her mother cheek nonstop until monica got up. "Trin baby, you really need a baby of your own!" Monica held her head as she got up and walked to the bathroom. "Have you seen kevin?" Monica asked from the bathroom brushing her teeth.

"Nope." Trinity said popping her gum and getting into bed. She turned on the tv and quietly watched the proud family.

"You have the biggest hickey on your neck." Monica came out the bathroom and got in bed with trinity she was looking over and saw the hickey. Was she worried no and yes. "Who put it there." She asked.

Trinity bit her lip and covered the mark with her hand. "Grayson." Trinity rushed out blushing profusely. "Is he the inmate you was telling me about awhile ago?" Monica asked moving her daughter's hand she had nothing to be embarrassed about.

"Do you trust him?"

Trinity looked at her mother and shrugged her shoulders. She played with her hands nervously she was more surprised her mother didn't say nothing about him being in prison. So she had to ask.

"Mom, you don't care that his behind bars?" Trinity eyes connected with her mother and they busted out laughing.

"Trinity I'm going to give you some advice. So pay attention and ask questions if you feel like it."

Monica cleared her throat and looked at Trinity. "Trin, baby dick is dick but a dick behind bars is even better. Especially since he haven't had none since whenever. So therefore when you decide to have sex make sure your pussy is prepared and for goodness sake Trinity don't shave your kitty Kat bald! Some men don't like that. Despite what society says." Monica looked at her daughter to make sure she got everything.

"What about you know sucking his dick. Do he want that on the daily basis?" Trinity looked at her mother and awaited an answer. Monica looked at her and smirked. "My baby growing up to fast." Monica whispered out.

"Some men do and some men don't. But if you do go down tease him first. Make him want it, make sure he beg for it."

Once again Trinity and Monica busted out laughing. It wasn't funny but then again the atmosphere surrounding them made it like it was timeless.

"You girls been laughing for the last 30 minutes." Kevin was standing by the door in a white suite and his pale suitcase. Interrupting their girl time but Monica was happy because soon has she heard them words leave his mouth she was on him like white on rice.

"Come on I wanna take you out. Kevin said walking them out the door.

"Trin, baby I be back."

Yeah, well I be in bed alone by myself. Probably take a nap. Trinity whispered out.
__________

"Grayson, wake up boy!" Something hit him in his stomach and he tried to sit up but he came to a realization that he was hanging upside down so he couldn't move his eyes was covered and hands was bonded together.

"Grayson, I meant what I said the last time I saw you! but you don't listen." The man huffed and walked around Grayson all he could smell was cologne. Rich cologne.

"Grayson I swear on everything that I love, that you better leave Trinity alone! She isn't meant for a person like you. She needs stability and you can't give that to her! no matter how much you claim to love her.

"And I'm telling you, that I won't leave her alone!"

"You must got the game fuck up, Grayson! This isn't about what you're going to do. It's about what I say you're going to do. Not the other way around. I'm giving you to Tuesday to leave her alone. And what I mean by that is no talking no touching and definitely no eyes contact. The mystery man bent down towards Grayson ear. "If I catch you with her. I will kill that fine little sister of yours she's of age know right? I'm sure she wouldn't mind a visit! Or your mom I seen her around lately and she seems like she's a fighter.

And before Grayson can respond he felt fist flying towards his face and he blacked out.
______________

"Sweetcakes." Grayson called out as he was climbing through trinity window. Once he woke up the first place he had to come was her place hurt or not.

"Sweetcakes." Grayson stood above her bed and watched as her bare back flexed. "Was she naked." He thought moving the cover back and his assumption was right the only thing she had on was Elmo socks. And Grayson couldn't help but laugh at that. She's such a kid at heart.

He slowly traced her back with his hands. She still had the bruises so he gently kissed and sucked on it. "Sweetcakes, my sweetcakes. So precious." He whispered on her back.

He slowly slid into bed with her taking off his jumper and proceeding to turn her around on her back. He gently ran his hands around her breast and slowly kissed her nipples. "Their beautiful. So glad their not small." He whispered on her breast biting, then sucking on them.

Grayson looked up and seen that Trinity was still asleep. He liked her sleep cause he can do much more, and say much more. And praise her even more when she's sleep.

Tracing her stomach he slowly lifted her up and into his arms. He held onto her breathing her in. She smelt so good to him and he didn't know why. "Grayson." She murmured, in some weird way she knew his smell and all was knew by his hands.

"I love your hands! they're so big and warm." Trinity collided their hands together and looked up at him and frown. "Grayson your face! What happened?" Trinity got up dragging the covers with her to get the medical kit. She straddled Grayson lap and put the kit down on his chest chest pulling out the alcohol pads and bandages.

"Tell me what happened to your face?It's way too beautiful to be reconstructed like this mess." She applied some alcohol and Grayson jumped back.

"I love you Trinity.

"I love you Grayson."

Grayson reached up and captured her lips. He slowly slid his tongue inside her mouth biting down on her lip before dragging out. "Trinity, I need to leave you alone. You're not right for me." The only way grayson thought he can keep her away is by telling her stuff that know will cut deep even for him.

"What are you talking about?" She asked running her hand over his chin.

He grabbed her hand to make her stop. "We need to stop this right here." He pushed her off and got up.

"You're not good for me trinity. I cant see you anymore, I don't want to see you anymore!" He dragged out making sure to make eye contact with her. He couldn't tell what her emotions were.

"But." Was all trinity said before biting her lip and playing with her hands, She literally jumped out her skin when he spoke even harder. "You're so naive and that's the problem. "You can't be shy your whole life, or people can take advantage of you, like i've been doing!"

"Grayson you're being mean, why?" Trinity looked at him and frowned.

"I'm not being mean Trinity! It's called the real word, we all have to live in it!" Grayson crossed his arms and sat back on the bed rubbing his face with his hand and side eyeing Trinity.

"Are you playing with me?" Trinity moved his arms and got back in his lap. "You said you wouldn't hurt me yesterday." Trinity pouted giving him a small smile.

"Trinity, I'm not playing!" Grayson grabbed her hips roughly and made her look at him. "You need to learn Trinity!" Grayson kissed her lips hard.

He leaned back and grabbed her face. "Please Trinity, just keep your distance."

"No Grayson!"

"Trinity!" Grayson gritted out. "It has to happen. Now go to bed."