Emotions!

I don't know what to say vote, comment, Enjoy

Not edited like always
_____

Grayson tried to sit up but something obviously was weighing him down he looked down and saw nothing but hair, but heard light snores. It was his Sweetcakes he thought because she always smelt like a fresh garden. He moved her hair to the right side of shoulder and gently laid her down even with his head hurting he couldn't forget to kiss her lips.

He gently placed a infatuation kiss on her lips. "You look so innocent when you sleep, Sweetcakes." Grayson kissed her lips again and laid back down.

Trinity groaned when she felt Grayson body leave hers she searched for his naked chest and gently hit him for moving her. She got up and laid back on his chest. "Don't move me again Grayson, I was comfortable!" She mumbled out.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and gently rubbed her face against the little stubble he had on his chin. She didn't like it but it made him look sexier.

"Sweetcakes, you can't hold on to me that tight! especially since your ass is directly located on my dick!" Grayson tried to move her but she groaned loudly when he tried to. He rubbed her ass very gently but roughly.

"Grayson, stop it! I want to lay on you please?" She whined. She pushed her head in his neck more, breathing him in. "You smell like the axe this boy had on the bus." Trinity murmured as she thought about the 12 year old boy trying to spit game at her. She laughed at the fact that he was like a little mac daddy.

"Don't talk about other men around me. I hate when women do that, If you're with me then keep it like that! What you do outside this prison doesn't concern me." Grayson pushed Trinity off him as he was getting mad. He turned on his side not facing her. Was he jealous maybe, but what's his is his.

"Grayson, stop acting like that!" Trinity hit his back as she tried to make him turn towards her but he wouldn't budge.

"Grayson I'm cold please hold me." Trinity whined as she laid her head on his back.

"No!" He gritted out. He was still mad and he didn't play that shit with other men. Speaking of other men he thought back to her date she was suppose to have. "What ever happened on that date you was going on!" He gritted out but harder then normal.

"Nothing happened. It was okay but I didn't like him he was too scrawny but very nice." Trinity really didn't think nothing about what Grayson said she was sleepy and wasn't trying to detect that he was getting angrier every time she talked about a man.

"Can you hold me now?" She asked wishing he would say yes but it was short lived. When he took all the covers and didn't mutter a word.

"Grayson, you're being mean to me, why?" Trinity started crying.

"I don't care about you crying! go to sleep!" Grayson said. As he climbed on the un occupied bed.

"But, but... I thought you was different. Guess I was wrong once again." She whispered out but not loud enough for him to hear.

It was quiet for ten minutes but it was too quiet he thought Trinity was going to argue with him more it was amusing hearing her talk but then he thought about the situation in the bathroom and felt guilty. Was he becoming what the mystery man said.

He climbed off the top bunk and got back in his original bed. Trinity was facing the wall as her legs was tucked under her because Grayson took the covers with him. He felt terrible now.

"I'm sorry Sweetcakes." Grayson grabbed Trinity and gently placed her back on his chest but not before kissing her again "I'm sorry."

"I was wondering when you was going to come back. Cause if not, I was going to crawl on top bunk with you anyways." She smiled as she slowly went back to sleep but not before mumbling.

"I won."

"Yeah, I guess you did."
__________

"Grayson that's private territory." Trinity moved his hands from going down her panties and popped him playfully.

"Get up sweets." Grayson lifted her shirt and kissed her stomach. "When are you going to let me put babies in you? I'm tired of waiting." Grayson groaned out as he bit her lip.

"Grayson, I'm not having your kids!"

"Yes you are Trinity I don't care what you say. You're going to give me a baby and you will meet my mother, and father, in little sister!"

Grayson kissed her again and sat her up, he put Trinity in his lap and she looked up at him. "Grayson what happened to your head?" Trinity unwrapped his head and looked at it. It was still bleeding a little but not too much as long as he keep it clean he has nothing to worry about.

"Keep it clean mister." Trinity really never took the precaution to kiss Grayson but she felt like it when her eyes scanned his lips. She bent down and put her arms around his neck and kissed him fully.

She pulled away and smiled.

"What happened to you?" Grayson asked as he was eating his burger. And feeding Trinity her fruit parfait.

"What are you talking about? Is the question." She said giving him a confused face.

"Have something bad happened in your past, that you're not telling me about?" He kissed her neck and grazed her face. As he was grazing her face he felt something wet. He pulled backed and seen she was crying.

"You cry a lot, why?

"I don't know. I'm really sensitive and I don't like talking about my past, that's why when I got out the doctors I came straight here. You make me feel safe, Grayson, I don't know why but I like that feeling."

"That doesn't explain what happened to you! I need to know incase anything goes down!"

"Grayson!" She pouted as she started crying again.

"Sweetcakes, just tell me!"

"I've....well....umm.. So what happened was....-yeah." Trinity stressed out. She couldn't find the words to form the sentence.

"Trinity." Gina voice came through the cell which mad Trinity jump off Grayson and look towards Gina. "Yes." Trinity spoke out.

"We need you, do think you can get off my cousin for just a minute?" Gina giggled out.

"Yeah, I coming." Trinity was going out the cell but not before Grayson pulled her back. "We're not done talking about this, Sweetcakes!" He kissed her lips and nose. And let her leave.