Old Encounters

~Haha I know it's been a long time but moving in to a new house is not easy~

~I have to stop writing on wattpad I came back in half my story is gone. So if some parts look funny just tell me I will fix it~

~Vote, Comment, Enjoy~
_________

Trinity pulled her skirt down as it was rising. She tried to cross her legs but that wasn't doing nothing but making it worse. She finally made the decision to stand up. She looked around the family room and decided to look at a few pictures.

Trinity picked up the picture that was sitting on the table and giggled a little. It wasn't the fact that it was modern, but grayson was a cute little baby laying on the bed. He still look mean and devilish as ever.

"I took that picture when he was 7 months old." Mrs. Arico stepped into the room and made it be known.

"Oh, sorry I thought it was cute. He looks so mischievous." Trinity put the picture down and whistled as Mrs. Arico sat down looking her up and down.

"Do you have his best interest at heart?" April patted the chair for her to sit down. Of course Trinity complied in sat down.

"I think I do. I really don't know what goes on in his head at times." Trinity held her dress as she felt the cold air running up her thigh. She didn't want Mrs. Arico thinking her son got a hoe pregnant.

"Why don't you? My son says he loves you, but if you don't know his best interest how can you and that child become apart of my family? So I ask again,Trinity. Do you have my son best interest?"

Trinity nibbled on her lips as she acted distracted by playing with her hands. She didn't know what she wanted her to say. No one ever asked her with her best interest was. She never even heard the words.

Mrs. Arico crossed her legs and tried to study the girl in front of her. Mrs. Arico, already indicated in her mind that if the girl was not strong she will most definitely not survive.

"Well." Mrs. Arico, questioned.

"I don't know." She said in a shaky voice.

April was going to say something else but Grayson interpreted her. "Mother, leave her alone." Grayson was standing in the door way with just gray sweatpants on and a baby boy in his arms.

"We are just having a talk, Grayson." April got up and kissed her son cheek.

"Some talk you too are having." Grayson kissed his mother back and made his way down the two little steps. He sat beside Trinity and also sat her in his lap.

"Who's baby?" She asked grabbing the baby cheeks.

"My sister." Trinity grabbed the little cutie and grabbed his cheeks. "He's so chubby! I hope are little one is chubby."

"Most definitely." He kissed her uncovered back making her shiver.

"Grayson, I want to get a tattoo!" Trinity rushed out.

"Give me a minute." He got up taking the baby with him. He came back not a minute late. He dragged her up to his old room and locked the door.

"Oh wow, you still have half naked Pamela Anderson wallpapers?" Trinity chuckled and looked around the room. His room literally was filled with white women with half bikini tops.

She gasped when she opened the closet seeing nothing but nasty CDs and nasty toys. She picked up the dildo and turned it on. "Who did you use this on mister?" Trinity pointed the toy towards him and poked him with it.

"I can use it on you if you want me to?" Grayson laughed when he seen his sweetcakes face turn up. He grabbed the toy and threw it back in the closet.