What If

~Lmao just found something I'd writing.~

~What if Grayson was a free man, but still got his demons.~

~Not apart of the book~

~Thinking about writing different ideas if he won't in jail ~

~Suggestion?~
_________________
"Grayson, tell me how you feel towards her." The male therapist asked him. His mother and Trinity, insisted that he talk to a therapist. About his headache, and weird dreams, his mother still didn't know that he kill people for fun.

"I feel like I can love her, but she's not my type, or my race! I can't feel nothing for her. But I also want her to be mines in no one elses. I like to know I can demand her physically and mentally in some sort of way." Grayson told the doc, who gave him a conjuncted smile.

"Does she know that you want and treat her in an unhealthy way?" The doctor said scribbling on his notepad.

"I wouldn't call it unhealthy,doc. But I can't deny, wanting her sexually! I want to control her and know every aspect of her life. I want to know how she's feels, if she cry I need to cry with her so she can feel and see that, I love her." Grayson said leaning back in his chair and running his hand down his face. Thinking he's telling this man too much.

"Grayson, I heard the part where you said that you want to know every aspect of her life. And basically control her, but you also said you want her to know that you love her. Do she feel like shes not loved?" The doctor asked crossing his leg and letting his pen fall gently on his coffee table.

"She's very insecure,she's needs affection, even though she dont show it! she wears it!" Grayson told him taking a sip of water. He checked his phone and saw the message were trinty said she was making her way in know.

"Hello miss,Smith." Doctor henry told trinity as she peeked her head in slowly.

"Hey doctor, Henry." She walked in slowly sitting next to grayson, who pulled her into his lap. She signed and put her head down she didn't like when he did pda in front of people.

"Trinity, why do you look so down on this bright evening? I thought you told me you have a spa class every other day and it helps you relax and be free. What happened?" Doctor henry, said picking his pen back up.

Trinity huffed because she didn't want to tell him she couldn't go anymore, in the evening, because Grayson said it was too many men there, and she needs to go in the morning, with the rest of the woman. Trinity begin her obeyed alright, but they did have a fight.

~Flashback~
"Sweetcakes, where are you going?" Grayson asked trinity who been leaving every day at 5:00, though she never told him exactly she also used the same excuse going to visit her mother or just going out period.

"No where important." She kissed his head and walked to the vanity putting on her cocoa butter.

"Sweetcakes, where are you going?" He whispered closely in her ears.

"No where impo....-"

"Stop and tell me the truth without looking at your hands, before you lie again!"

She turned completely around to look at Grayson who held her sides tight."No where important, Grayson." She said with a reassuring smile.

"You're still lying." He picked her up and carried her to the bathroom, he got a rag out the cabinet and wet it.

Trinity looked over to him because he already washed his face why did he need to wash it again, but it all came to a stop when the rag came to her face.

"Grayson, no! what are you doing!" She hopped off the counter and stood in front of him.

"You don't need makeup, wherever you're going!"

"Yes, I do."

"No, you don't! the only time you wear makeup is when you're going out for a very long time."

"Still, Grayson leave my face alone!" Trinity walked out the bathroom and put on her dress.

Grayson stop at the bathroom door and peered over to her. "Don't you think that dress is showing too much?" Grayson asked putting on his clothes too.

"No, and where do you think your going, mister?"

"With you don't question me." He said

"Why can't I question you? when you question me?" Trinity rolled her eyes and grabbed her keys.

"Because." He grabbed her arms and turned her around."I'm the man and you're the women, you dont question me because I dont give you the reason to. But you do give me a reason to question you, with all your sneaking around."

"First of all grayson, I wouldn't be sneaking around if you give me a chance to breath! I can't be stuck under you 24/7." She moved his hands off her and pushed him onto the bed.

He got off the bed and pushed her onto the bed. "Tell me where the hell you been going for the past five weeks!" He got so close in her face she couldn't even move because he held her down with his body weight.

"Grayson, get off."

"Tell me where you're going". He said kissing her neck and jawline.

"To a spa class. Know can you please get off, of me." She pushed at his chest and he got off pulling her up with him.

Grayson, pulled her down stairs and they got in the car.
***************************

"Grayson said I shouldn't go to that class because there was too many men so I go every morning now." Trinity crossed her arms thinking about it. Grayson pinched her thigh and she looked up at him, his facial expression held a very visual smirk.

"Very interesting." Doctor Henry, said questioning her more.

"But trinity, do you feel as Grayson telling you what to do is okay?"

"No, not at all Doctor, Henry." Trinity got up in sat in the other chair that was located on the other side of the room."