Annoyingly!

"Grayson, your sweating." Trinity put her hands in his wet hair and grabbed it softly. 'He needed a haircut she thought' as he laid on her stomach gripping her sides roughly, he probably left his hands print on her the way he been grabbing all night.

She was going to go back to sleep but this time when he grabbed her he dug his hands into her sides and pulled her up. "Grayson! move." She slapped his face and he shoot up bumping his head against the other metal bar bed.

"Ouch! Shit! Damned! That hurted." He rub his head and got up, he walked to the toilet and pee'd.

"You hit hard, sweet cakes!" He motioned putting on his clothes and washing his face with a filthy looking cloth.

"Why is you using that nasty cloth?" Trinity asked getting up and holding her sides that was really hurting. He looked at her sides with concern and worry.

"I did that, Didn't I?" He walked towards her and sat her on the bed and examined her sides.

She smiled and got up she had to go home. "Grayson, I'm fine I have to go home, I will also bring you a new wash cloth, cause that thing you using is rubbish! And also I will talk to the dean about you getting help or medicine."

"Why, are you being so nice to me, you're not suppose to like me and I'm not suppose to like you that's just how it goes." He said completely serious she looked at him crazy.

"No offense dude we do not live in the 1900s, get out your devilish ways of how you see races. I'm not a slave and you're not a master. It's a new time period and quite frankly this time frame is still anti-black if you ask me."

"Yeah, I guess we all think differently and see things from another perspective." He said leaving his cell and going to the lunch room.

She left also but not before leaving migraine pills under his pillow. Just incase he gets another headache. Or whatever he have going on in his head.
*************
"Mom where are you?" Trinity got home not a second later then she already was, knowing her mother she was suppose to be in the living room waiting on her but she wasn't.

"Mom." She said again going upstair and opening her room door.

"Trinity get out!" Her mother said trying to cover herself with a cover. Trinity laughed and sat on the bed next to her mother, fling of the night. "Hey I'm Trinty, her daughter." She stuck her hand out for him to shake which he did but looked at her weird.

"Trin, get out." Her mother said using her nickname. Trinity shook her head no. "Mommy I missed you." She jumped on her mother and kissed her forehead.

"Now, I will leave you love birds alone, don't have too much fun." She left her mother room laughing her ass off she got in the tub in rested.

"Trinity, where was your ass last night. I thought something happened to your black ass." Her mother said sitting on side of the tub.

"I stayed at the prison last night mom. Nothing to get to worried about! but enough about me what about this man that was in your bed this morning." She said bumping her mom shoulder trying to get her to respond.

"Mhmm, he's my boyfriend we been talking and hanging out, and we just decided to become more than friends one thing led to another and we just got it in and if I must say he know what he doing in bed too." Monica sat back and thought about her man toy, and yes man toy, because he was not a little boy in training camp. He was a grown man running 50 business and managing thirty houses, plus on top of that he know how to lay the pipe.

As Monica, was thinking about kevin. She couldn't stop thinking about her daughter, even though she's In her twenties, never had a boyfriend or any friends. Monica thought nothing of it when she was younger but she's a grown woman who needs to explore and step out her own shadow.

"Trin, baby you need to get some dick. And i'm saying this only because I do want grandkids and also I want you to be happy. You're a beautiful young lady, you can have anyone you want. But you don't get out. Go to the clubs, have parties anything." Her mother dragged out.

"Thanks mom, but no thanks Im content in myself." She stepped out the bathtub, draining the water and getting dressed for work. Trinity, Gets so annoyed when all her mother talks about is men and what they can do for her, like she can't do what they do, minus the lying in cheating, that come with grown ass men.

"Trinity, I love you; you know that right?" Monica said kissing her cheek and leaning against her dresser.

She turned around and faced her mom smiling. "Mom, I know! what would I do without you."

"Well, I don't know probably dry up like a raisin and the sun."

"Bye, mom taking that line from a movie title." Trinity giggled and left her room she grabbed a snack that consent of a yogurt and a protein shake.

#########
This chapter is boring and short. I know but it leads to something big. And you just have to understand her view of things first.

Next chapter is going to be drama filled.

I really want Trinity and Grayson to get a little more intimate so expect that too. Something to jump kick it.

Expect: Inappropriate things and scenes but trust me I make it so you like it.

Expect: Cursing, sex and dominance.
*************
That's all vote, comment, enjoy!🙊😍