The Outgoing part:2

~Ehh is how I feel about this chapter~

~Not edited like always, I'm lazy~

~Comment, vote and enjoy~
💆🏾💅🏾
___________

"Please, can I go?" she said so sweetly, trying to get off grayson, lap. And all he can do is "aww."

"Please, Im already late by 30 minutes." She said trying to get off his lap again, but was unsuccessful. "Where is this place you going to tonight?" Grayson asked, moving her hair to her other shoulder.

"Scarpetta, It's an italian restaurant." She said.

"355 W. 14 st, right." Grayson asked tracing her back.

"Yes, can I go now." She asked moving his firm arms off her waist.

"No!" he said kissing the corner of her mouth and then her lips, but only a peck. "Why do you do that grayson? you claim that you don't want me in that way! but everytime I come in here you want to touch me, why? She asked turning completely around in his lap.

"I don't know why, I just like touching you. And you come in here, so why can I not touch you, and do as I please?" Grayson complained touching her thigh and running his hand up and down her tattoo.

"The only reason I come down here is because you are stubborn! and need help, not so you can touch me. Like I said before i'm not your property. I'm a human being, and you need to show me respect grayson. Or I will not come back down here and I mean it!" Trinity said breaking through his hard grasp.

"Why should I care if you don't come back down here, when I know you will, sweetcakes." He pecked her lips and she walked out angry for the simple fact that he did not believe her. Almost as he was taking her kindness for weakness.

Grayson smirked as his sweetcakes left she was mumbling under her breath which made him laugh at her petite little self. He walked out and made his way through the secret tunnel all though he did this many times he was not just getting a package but going to drop in on trinity.

******

Trinity was still fuming when she was making her way to the restaurant she can not believe how ignorant and stubborn one man could be. She can understand if he dont have a problem but he do she shaked her head and just forgot about the whole thing.

Her phone ringed as she was driving she instantly knew it was her mother the only person that calls her and she didn't mind she loved her mother more than anything in her life.

"Mommy." Trinity hollered through the phone, parking her car and just sitting there for a while she was already late so she didn't care.

"Trinity, stop hollering and how your date going?" Monica asked shooing away her lover who been bothering her for quite some time now.

"I just got here mom, I got held up at the prison like always."

"Stop!" Monica whispered, covering the phone with her hand. "For real kevin." Why." He asked, sucking on her neck. Which he earned a moan. "Because my daughter is on the phone." He stop and left the bed. She uncovered her hand and spoke again.

"You, always get caught up at work trin."

"I know mom, but I will call you back later. I love you." Trinity said stepping out the car and going into the restaurant.

"I love you too."

Trinity looked around for her date in saw the man waving her down and all she can think about was a hersey drop. He was a fine chocolate man. He walked over to her and smiled."Oh lord." She said in her head, he has the prettiest smile.