PROLOGUE

MY ULTIMATE SAVIOR (KathNiel FanFiction)
By: writerwannabeme
©All Rights Reserved: 2013©

 =====================

  This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

=====================

You want to know!? What is my greatest fear?

It is not the missing of wealth I have.

It is not the missing of popularity I made.

.

.

It is the time, When I LOST YOU it makes my world upside down.

I don’t need those things when I only need is YOU.. ____ Daniel Jasper Padilla

=====================

PROLOGUE

\m/ Daniel POV \m/

If you are alone…I’ll be your shadow.

If you want to cry…I’ll be your shoulder.

If you want to hug…I’ll be your pillow.

If you want happiness…I’ll give your smile.

               You need to do is just noticed me! Just see me, just love me and I’ll make you happy forever. I never believe in happily ever after. I never believe in happy endings. But I do believe in True Love. I tried not to believe in LOVE. But you came along!

I felt lonely, when I see her eye’s full of sadness.

I want to wipe her tears, when I see her crying into darkness.

I want to save her, like a damsel in distress.

I want to protect and be her knight and shining armor.

I want to be with her if she needs me.

I want to comfort her with my whole care.

I want to be her strongest point, when she feel’s weak.

             Simply because…..

I love her, I’ll always do.

My eye’s only see her.

My heart only beats her name.

My dream is to be with her FOREVER.

         But, how would I do that if she is always ignoring me? When she always does is to create her own world and her own life? While I was looking to our future together. I want her to see the beauty of life. I want to see her laughter. I want to see her eye’s full of happiness. I want to be with her forever. I promise! I never make her cry. I never let her go. She is my LIFE. I'd show her my deepest love not just today, but for the everyday of our lives.  

           How would I do that if I'm just an ULTIMATE SAVIOR? Secretly helping and loving her from the distance. Hmm? Maybe, she never knows anything about it or she’s just a numb!?

        I’ve tried to tell the Universe how much I love her? I’d tried to grasp her hand and put in my heart. I want her to feel my heart beats. I’ve tried to embrace her and give a hint. Just same as 4 pictures and one word game. I’d try to say the magic word, but in the end my mouth never uttered anything. I am such a coward!

*****

He is a COWARD…She is really AFRAID.

He is secretly in love with her…She also feel the same.

What will they choose a happiness of trying or a regrets of forgetting?

*****

“Love is not only means by Actions. It must be equally balanced. You need to make them FEEL and you need to make them HEAR.”

“Araw-araw mong sabihin sa kanya na mahal mo sya. Hanggang marindi sya. Araw-araw mong ipadama na mahal mo sya.Dahil yun ang mahalaga.”

====================================================

SIMPLY AN AUTHORS NOTE

 ┗(•ˇ_ˇ•)―→ A/N: TAGLISH po ang story na to. I hope you must continue reading this! (Kath POV is only her thoughts for this chapter. Kung sa palagay ninyo boring, well asa inyo yan. There was reason behind why she's not talking. She's not dumb here. Basta! Basahin nyo na lang.)

┗(•ˇ_ˇ•)―→ PAALALA BAGO MAGBASA:  Ang storyang ito ay punong-puno ng kacornihan, kabaliwan at kamalian. Kung perfect kayo at ayaw nyo ng mga grammatical errors sa binabasa nyo. Remind ko lang kayo na maraming errors ang story na gawa ko. I am doing story not to impress but too express. I was thankful to all the readers who appreciate my story.  Even if, magulo, nakakalito at puro errors. I will try to edit my story if I finish this one.

VOTE and COMMENT ^_____^

Thanks Much^_^\m/

LoveLots❤writerwannabeme

  ************************************

OTHER NOTES

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------/////>> I already put teaser video of Prologue. Plz! watch it! I hope, magustuhan ninyo.... @ the right side... ^____^

For now, Prologue lang muna ang UD ko.

Thank You

Votes and Comment and be a Fan 

Enjoy Reading ^_____^

 =====================================

PROMOSIONS

Plz support my other KathNiel stories which are also ongoing. I also have one shot story of kathniel.. Nasa baba po ung link... sana if my time kau basihin nyo din po ito..Salamat sa pagread ng MUS...

http://www.wattpad.com/20860884-the-boyish-girl-become-princess-kathniel-story#.Uf77ZtIwowQ

http://www.wattpad.com/story/6928546-hanggang-sa-huli-ikaw-pa-rin-kathniel-one-shot

promote ko lang po new story of mine.. kathniel fanfic din.. Thankie :D

http://www.wattpad.com/50908245-scarlet-the-snobitch-kathniel-fanfiction

 ang nag iisang hindi kathniel story promote ko na din po

http://www.wattpad.com/14303959-mistakenly-cupid-%E2%99%A1-introduction

\m/^__^writerwannabeme^__^\m/