A night with Chris

Chapter 15.

A night with Chris.

Its been three days since, me and Trey got told about Tokyo, and im still getting used to it, it seems unreal to me, sometimes alittle far fetched, this is illegal right? So why would you make it something so big. 

But right now I wasnt going to worry, I finally had time alone with Chris, which we dont have much of, because of his stupid ass job. We were now laying on his couch watching some random programme on TV, but we werent paying attention to it as every ten minutes we found ourselves in extreme make out sessions, now me and Chris have never got this far, sure we kissed, but the passion in the air tonight it extreme, and I cant help but feel slightly turned on by his small touch and lips.

I was now laying on top of him, snuggled into his chest, as he rambled on about work but I didnt pay much attention, I was to busy goggling at my man. 

"Are you even listening to me?" He asked chuckling, I quickly looked up looking interested, "er yeah" I lied, bu his face I knew he knew I was lying he just laughed and pulled me up so are we were face to face. "What was I saying then" He teased, kissing me lightly, I grinned and poted my lips.

"You were saying how much of an awesome girlfriend I am, and how you want to kiss me" I said teasingly, sliding my small hand down his toned chest, he chcukled and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me to him so are lips connected, I smiled against his lips, and moved my legs so I was now straddlig him without breaking the kiss.

I pulled back smiling "Was I right?" I asked giggling, he nodded and smashed his lips back to mine, this time rolling me over so he was on top, he licked my bottom lip causing me to let out a moan giving him entrance for his tongue, my mouth began to burn with passion, I know when I kissed Trey I felt passion and lust, but with Chris I feel something different, I think I feel love.

Is it too soon?

Its been about a month since I have met Chris, he makes me feel so special, any worry I had about us, has gone completely and I believe im in love, but im not gonna say aything, im not ready just yet.

Before I knew what was happenning I was being liften from the couch and up the stairs?

Shit, why is he taking me up here?

I start to panic but play along. My lips are still connected to Chris's and I feel my body land on something soft.

I pull away, looking confused, we where in his bedroom, I had never been in here before.

Before I could say anything his lips where back on mine, and I could help but move mine against his, he pulled away smiling.

"Chris, why did you bring me up here, I.. I dont think im ready" I said quickly, feeling embarrased, he looked at me confused, then I think it clicked.

"Wait baby, you think I brought you up here for sex?" He asked, I hid my face in the cushion beside, me not answering the question, I felt his hand snake around my waist pulling me up so I was facing him.

"Baby, im willing to wait till whenever for you, I brought you up here because it's twelve at night, and if you remember you said you would stay here with me tonight, and I drop you off in the morning before work" He said smirking.

I felt so stupid to forget that I was staying, I huess I was just lost in the mment. My cheeks became redder and he chuckled, he leant down kissing both my cheeks then forehead.

"Get changed baby for bed, unless you want me to do it for you?" He asked winking at me, making me blush harder, dam my cheeks are on fire now.

"Shut up" I said laughing getting from the bed and pushing him out of the room.