Why me?

Chapter 11.

Why me? 

I snuggled on the couch watching TV waiting for Trey to come round. I wasn't sure how it was exactly going to work. Sure me and Trey have become friends after the incident where I found him having fun with some chick.

I part of me became an evil monster thinking about it, when it first happened I was disgusted but now the thought of it makes me hurt. Jealousy? I shook my head out of my thinking. I was being stupid, I really did like Chris, maybe it was just the dissapointment of his standing me up. 

My phone buzzed getting me out of my hard thinking mode. I smiled when I saw the sender of the text.

'Hey, how about we have dinner later and go to a race?'

I grinned and started to get excited, my first proper race. I sent a text agreeing and rushed upstairs to get changed.

I stared at the girl staring back at me. I grinned and so did my reflection, I was wearing tight skinny blue jeans, and a black halter neck top that flared slightly at the bottom just at my stomach, showing my belly button slightly. I put my black hair up into a tight, pony tail and added more eye liner and mascara giving me a more of a mysterious and sexy look. I had to say I looked hot, but in a good way not a slutty way.

I made my way downstairs and text Trey asking what time he would be here, before I could get an answer there was a knock at the door. I ran up to it, a straightned my self up before opening the door.

"Hey" I said looking at Trey, and did he look good, he was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a tight white top that clung to his muscles making me want to drawl.

"He..y" He spat out looking nervous. Had I done something wrong?

"You okay?" I asked worriedly. He just nodded and walked to the car, I locked up and followed, sitting in his car.

"So.." I said, we were in complete silence, Trey seemed to be put off by something.

"You going to talk?" I asked kind of peed off.

"Nope" He said smirking, but not looking at me. What the hell is up with him?

"Right okay.." I said turning the music up trying to remove the tension.

"So what's happening?" I asked trying to create yet another conversation.

"We will introduce you, and they will probally ask you to do a race to show if your good enough to join, I warn you though, you might get some hassle" He said, the last part strained. He still wasn't looking at me.

"Oh okay, What hassle exactly?" I asked.

"Because your a girl, who wants to race" I nodded now understanding.

"Oh okay" I said realising the song playing.

'I like the way you keep me coming, your so good you have me running'

I started to sing along moving around in my seat.

'call me baby put your hands on my body oh oh oh'

Trey bagan to cough, making me stop my singing and dancing and look at him.

"You okay?" I said concerned rubbing his back.

"Yeah" He said angrily, shrugging my hand away.

Okay he was seriously pissing me off.

"What is your problem?" I moaned.