Im back.

Chapter 3. Im back. 

"Okay everyone, there's a meeting tomorrow at ten, ill meet you all here okay?" Bree screeched, her voice stinging my ears. Why was I friends with her again? Oh wait, its because im a wuss to take a risk and become my normal self again. 

"Hey Mel, um well the cheer competition is next week and I was wondering if you could possibly.. er" She looked at my stomach. You have got to be kidding me. 

"Are you aking me to loose weight?" I spat out. 

"Yeah, not much, just your getting abit of a belly there, your a good cheerleader but no one wants to see that" She chuckled and walked off.

Bitch.

I picked up my stuff and walked to the canteen, looking through the food. I grabbed a salad and some water, even though I craved for pizza and coke. 

I didnt even bother finishing the salad as I chucked it in the bin and put my water in my bag. 

I didnt bother looking up as I span round banging into someone. 

"Watch it bimbo"

Rhianna.

"Sorry" I mumbled, walking away.

Ive had enough.

......................................

The rest of the day went quick, and I soon found myself at home. 

"Hey dad, how was your day?" I asked grabbing a drink.

"Im fine hun, how about you?" I nodded and left him be as I walked upstairs, and getting changed. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a plain red top. I sighed and looked in the mirror, my hair was slowly showing its old colour, maybe I should go to the hairdressers.

I walked downstairs grabbing my purse, "Dad im going to town" I shouted and I heard him shout 'Ok' back. 

I hopped in my car and took the journey to town, looking for a hairdressers. 

......................................

"Hello, how can I help you?" A lady behind the counter asked. 

"Erm, I would like to have my hair cut and dyed" I asked.

She nodded and got out a small book. "Any certain colour?" 

I looked through the book. "Id like my natural colour" 

She nodded. "Okay then" 

She sat me infront of the mirror and started her work, but the only thing in my mind was what would Bree and the girls think?  

And most importantly Rhianna?

I sighed and closed my eyes, not wanting to look at the transformation.

............................

"Im done" The lady chuckled. 

I nodded and opened my eyes. The girl infront of me was, me the old me. Before my dad moved out, before my mum got an obsession of me being perfect.

The old me was back. I now had medium black hair, that slightly curls, and a side fringe covering my eyes slightly. I look nothing like the blonde bimbo I was earlier today. 

I smiled. "Thank you" 

"No problem darling, you look lovely" I smiled. 

I walked out with a smile on my face. And decided to go shopping.

I spent hours searching for new clothes and in the end I couldn't carry them all. 

"Shit" I moaned as I dropped two of the bags, I was only a small walk away from my car, before I could put my bags down, and pick the others up, I noticed someone pick them up for me.

"Here" A husky voice whispered. I looked up and I gasped, a tall young man stood in front of me, a very sexy young man. He was alot taller that me, that I ended up facing his toned chest, I looked up and his face, he had scruffy blonde hair, with bright green eyes. I couldn't stop staring.

He coughed to get my attention, "Oh sorry, thanks" He chuckled.

"Er.. ill be going" I spat out. He smirked.

"Im Chris, by the way" He shouted as I walked away. 

"Melissa" I called back, smiling.

"See you around Mellisa"

"I dont.." He chuckled.

"Trust me, ill see you again" 

I smiled. I hope I do see him again. 

But now, it's time to show dad, his girl is back.

.................

next chapter soon :) Please vote! x