Choices

Chapter 12.

Choices

"Ow shit" I moaned picking up the glass from the floor, yes glass, after Trey left me standing there, I looked around the room to see the mess we had created, just by a passionate kiss, there was books and paper everywhere on the floor in the living room, and the cabinets were moved from there original places caused by the force of us banging into them. 

In the kitchen there where glass and mugs on the floor some smashed and some still usuable. I sighed and washed my hand under the sink, rincing away the blood caused fro the cut.

I couldn't be bothered to clear up so I left it and run upstairs stripping and hopping into the shower, I let the water run down me, hoping to wash away the mistake I just made, my tears joining the water spraying around my body.

How could I have been so stupid? 

To hop from one guy to another, I felt like a slut. 

I don't even know what happened, as soon as his lips crushed onto mine, it was impossible to think straight, I wanted to stop but I didn't.

How could I do this to Chris? He has been so sweet, sure were not official but I still felt like I cheated on him. 

And Trey, all night, he acted weird towards me and then he kisses me, driving me insane, and then he walks out leaving me alone.

For that any like I had towards him has left, but I know it would soon come back, Trey can do that, its like he has a spell on you, he can be a complete asshole but still make you smile.

The tears stopped and I got out of the shower, drying myself and wrapping the towel around my body. 

I got out the hair dryer and dryed my hair then slipped on a silk nighty and alipped in bed, I couldn't be bothered to think, to do anything, I just wanted to forget today and sleep.

And that's what I did.

....................................

'beep beep'

I stretched my arm from under the quilt reaching towards the phone on the bed side cabinet. I opened up and read the texts, smiling widely.

'Hey baby, want to do something today? Chris x' 

I felt happy that I could do somethign with Chris, after yesterday all I yearned for was to be with Chris and to hug him, but a part of me felt bad, should I tell him what happened?

Could I risk losing Chris?

I really did like him, and a part knew in time I would fall for him aswell, I wanted no secrets, but then if I did tell him he could leave me, and we could get no where in this relationship.

I come to teh conclusion of maybe telling him, obviously not about the racing, just the kiss, the kiss that should not have happened.

I text back saying yes and recieved another one telling me to be ready in ten.

I jumped up from bed and got canged wearing yellow shorts, a white tank top and a danim jacket with a grey hood, I then slipped on some grey converses and grinned.

Just then the door knowcked and I ran downstairs, and opened it for Chris.

"Hey" I said happily, kissing him on the lips, I dont know what came over me, but I needed to be close, I wanted to be happy, I wnated him.