Date and forgiveness.

Chapter 6

Date and forgiveness.

The rest of the day went past quick no one talked to me, I was ignored. I was now treated as something insignificent and small. I was now nothing.

"Hey dad, im home" I shouted through the hall, my voice echoing around the room.

No answer.

"Dad?"

I walked into the kitching grabbing a drink and a chocolate bar, since Bree hates me, there's no point me doing the stupid diet. I noticed a note form my dad and smiled.

....

Hey princess,

I have work tonight, so I wont be home till late.

But, Chris called, something about a date tonight?

You be good, and safe!

Love you

Your daddy 

x

...

I giggled and reread it checking I was right. Chris wanted to go on a date, tonight!

I screamed and danced around the room, until I heard the phone ring.

I didn't recognise the number but answered.

"Hello" I said poshly, my voice always seems to change when im on the phone.

"Hi is that Melissa" I held in the excitemet as I realised who it was.

"Maybe, maybe not" I whispered flirtly, and I could hear him chuckle.

"Well could you tell her that Chris will be picking her up at 6 and taking her on that date she promised" He said huskily. I smiled, and felt my heart skip a beat.

"What if she does not want to go on this date with you?" I asked teasingly. 

He sighed. "Then I guess ill go cry myself to sleep" I chuckled.

"Well it's lucky that Melissa does want to come, I'll make sure she is waiting"

He laughed. "Okay, thank you" I sighed dreamily, and hung up after saying bye.

After that I ran upsatirs heading straight to my wardrobe, finding what to wear.

...............................

After two hours I finally decided what I was wearing, I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at my look. I was wearing a short electric blue dress that slightly flares at the thigh, so it goes out when you spin, it has thin straps with small diamonds on either side and I complemented them with a silver necklace and a pair of black heels. My hair was pulled up into a bun, and loose hair curled into ringlets, making the look more casual.

I looked at the time, it was ten to six so I hurried downstairs waiting by the window like a excited child waiting for their parents to arrive home from work.I chuckled at how excited and was and got out my phone, and decided to text my old friend. I havent spoke to her since I left, I didnt speak to her after the party either.

Hey Abby, hope your okay, missing you loads. x

I sent it hoping for a reply soon, she always had her phone with her, but nothing. I felt my self constantly switching the screen on to see if a message had popped up. But it never did. Maybe she's busy.

By the time I worried about that the doorbell rang and I was greeted with the presence of Chris, my heart skipped and my stomach fluttered at the sight of him. He was wearing dark blue jeans with a light pink shirt, the three top buttons undone, showing a bit of his chest, the sight made we want to drawl and I had to keep my mouth shut.

He smiled and I said hi, while locking up the house and making my way to the car.

"So where we going?" 

"Secret" He said smirking.

"aw please tell me" He shook his head, and ignored my moaning for the rest of the drive to are destination. We pulled up and I was faced with a fancy building, it was a restaurant. 

"Are we going here?" I asked. He nodded and took my hand, taking me into the restaurant.

The night was amazing, the restaurant probally wasn't my favourite of dates, but it was our first, me and Chris got on so well I couldn't help but smile when I was around him and when he dropped me home, he even gave me a small kiss on the lips, he was sweet and thoughtful, not a jerk like alot of guys. And I really did like him.

I fell asleep with the gorgeous Chris on my mind. 

A very gorgeous Chris.

..................................................

I was back at school the next day, and the thought of the amazing date was the only thing that kept me going. It was now lunch and I was back at the tree, praying that my school life would get easier.

"Hey" The voice was quiet, and worried but I noticed it straight away.

"Hi" I whispered back.

"I like your hair" She said smiling.

I ignored her, and took a deep breath was this were she tells me she hates me.

"Look Melissa, im still pissed at you don't get me wrong, but the thought of you on your own, it's not nice, ive been through it, and well I don't want you to be alone"

I couldn't believe my ears, was she seriosuly saying this.

"Rhianna, you don't have to feel sorry for me.." Before I could carry on she cut me off.

"I dont feel sorry for you, far from it, I just no what it's like, I was once like you and the thought of getting involved again, I couldn't stand it maybe in the future you might know my story but for now, Id like to get to know the new Melissa"

She smiled, I shook my head. "The old Melissa, this is the old me, the black hair, the style"

She nodded.

"Well let's start again, hello im Rhianna, welcome" I giggled and she laughed to.

"Melissa, nice to meet you"

.......................................

Authors Note:

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)

So were now getting into the story, we will be meeting a new character.....

A clue... Marie's sibling... a very hot one.... :P

And then the story starts... gets more good. 

I really enjoy writing this story, but it's not getting much reads anymore, so please, I dont want to be all moany but please vote!!! I will love you forever!

Thank you for reading... 

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE! 

<3