Detective Melissa.

Chapter 8.

Sneaky.

"Melissa get your fat butt up, I want to go out today" Rhianna shouted pulling my sleeping bag off and taking me with it, with a loud thump and fell on the floor.

"Ah shit Rhianna, any need for that?" I groaned, but I got no answer as she was rolling around on the floor laughing.

"That was flippin funny" She said inbetween chuckles, I couldn't help but laugh aswell.

"Whats the time?" I asked rolling up my sleeping bag and putting it away. 

"Ten" She said simply picking out some clothes from her wardrobe. "Cool im gonna get changed in the bathroom" I said grabbing my clothes and make up. She nodded and closed the door behind me. 

I washed my face and slipped on my clothes, I decided to wear some apple green shorts and a white tank top that said 'smile' in green writing, I decided to put my eye liner on a bit more thicker and done the top and bottom of my eye and at the ends done a small flick, I then added mascara to my top and bottom eyelashes, I smiled, I liked the look. I added some pink blusher and some clear lipgloss. I folded my PJ's and walked out of the wardrobe and knocked on Rhianna's bedroom door. 

"Hey you done?" I shouted.

"One sec" She shouted and two seconds later she opened the door.

"Cool outfit" She said plugging in her straightners.

"Thanks, you too" I said truthfully.

She was wearing red shorts and a black Tee-shirt with 'The Killers' logo on.

"Hey could I do something with your hair?" I asked. She nodded and past me the straightners. I slowly starightened the top and curled the bottom and straightened her finge so it went over her eyes, I then used some of her gel and srunched it in her hair giving it more volume. 

"There you go" I said proud of what I did.

"Wow, this looks hot" She said smiling. I nodded, and quickly straightened mine making it look sleek and long, I then curled then platted one small peice and pulled it over my head making a pattern. I smiled when I was done and turned the straightners off.

"All done" I said. Packing away my stuff.

"Breakfast at the cafe done the road?" She asked.

And I nodded eagerly following down the stairs.

"Hey where you going?" A husky voice asked. Trey.

I turned round and my eyes became wide, I knew I had seen him yesterday but my eyes were blinded from what I had seen him do with his girlfriend. The memory made me shudder.

He had long black hair, which covered his eyes, it had a slight tint of blue making it look more sexy, his eyes were like a mint green, they were really light and really unusual, his lips were plump and red, I then looked down to his chest, he wasn't wearing a top so his six pack was on show for the world, my mouth began to water, he was hot. 

"Done?" He asked me. My cheeks began to burn.

"huh?" I asked trying to cover up me checking him out.

"You know you just eye raped me?" He said chuckling, I could hear Rhianna laughing behind me.

"I..I... " I stuttered, feeling more embarrased.

"Yeah whatever, where are you going?" He said now looking at Rhianna but in the corner of his eye I could see him looking at me, his lips formed into a smirk.