First Day.

'you wear designer shades, to hide your face and you wear them around like your cooler than me' 

I slammed down my hand on my alarm switching off the tune, I looked at the time 6:00. 

Maybe ill have ten minutes.  

...   

"Mel get up!" I whipped out of bed, and looked at my clock again that flashed '7:00'. Dam! I jumped out of bed, and ran to the shower, washing my hair and brushing my teeth, after I dried my hair and lightly curled my light blonde hair, you could see my black natural hair coming through, maybe ill leave it to go natural. 

 I looked on my bed and notcied a huge box. I looked inside. "what the fudge is that" I screamed. "That would be your uniform, my dad replied at my door, he had a huge smirk on his face. Idiot.

 I pulled out the grey trousers, long sleeve blouse, and yellow tie, and black jacket. You have to be kidding me. 

 "Hurry up and get changed!" Dad screamed once again. "Okay!"

I slipped on the uniform and curled my hair, I looked so stupid. I undone one of my top buttons and loosened my tie, that will have to do.

I ran down stairs grabbing a cereal bar and giving dad a kiss, "you better love me for this"

He chuckled "youd look better without the blonde hair" I just stuck my tongue at him. And jumped in the car following the instructions from dad to get to my new school.

I drove up to the huge school "wow" Was all i could say, girls surrounded it, not all in uniform but alot glammed it up. Dam now I look even more stupid. 

I parked my car and grabbed my bag, walking into the school, every head turned, and I blushed. 

"Oh, its another one" A little black haired girl grumbled, coming towards me. "Hi, im Rhianna, the office is down there, I would show you, but you probally to up yourself to hang with me" 

I chuckled, she reminded me of well me. "If you wouldnt mind id love to have your help" Her mouth widened in shock and she just nodded. 

"What you name?" She asked. "Mellisa" She nodded. 

"Sorry about earlier, its just well you look like one of them" Pointing to a group of cheerleaders. I nodded, " I am well was, i got send here to change according to my dad, he wants his little princess back" She just groaned.

"So will you be hanging with them" I shrugged. "I dunno, maybe"

The truth is i didnt know, Rhianna was so much like how I used to be. Until my mum coloured my hair and introduced me to the world of fake boobs and make up. 

 "Well, i refuse to hang out with them bitches, so if your gonna be one of them ill leave you, this is the office, cya"

 I was going to tell her, I want to hang with her. Dam. 

 I went to the office and grabbed my locker key.

 "Hey, im Bree, who are you?" I looked up to see a more faker version of me. Blone hair, brown eyes, short skirt, shirt up to het belly button. Cheerleader.

 "Hi, im Mellisa" She nodded, "awesome you a cheerleader?" I nodded. "Well I was" She grabbed my hand and dragged me. 

"Good, your quite pretty, so youll be okay, you can hang with us" Oh I need permission. 

 "Ill show you are table, before school starts" I just nodded. To be honest I was scared of her.

 "This is the cheerleaders table" I looked over all i could see was make up, fake boobs, and big hair. She then pointed to Rhianna's table "there the geeks, the little black haired girl, Rhianna, shes a weirdo" 

I knew it was horrible but i wanted to fit in, so i nodded. "Yeah i was talking with her this morning, shes a freak" I felt like a bitch. I looked over to Rhianna her face was cold.  

Bree carried on telling me whos who and by the time that was done, it was time for my first class. 

 I looked at my time table, maths. I groaned, Bree chuckled, "come on im in the same class as you" 

I nodded and followed her.

 Atleast ive made some friends already. 

 .................................

"And i was like, ew I dont want to go out with you" I groaned this is the fifth time shes told me this story today, it was now lunch, Bree was a bitch, but what could I say, I guess im one to. Inside it hurt, i never realised i was like that, until now. I said bye to Bree and walked to Rhianna. "Hey" 

She just stared at me. "Bored of your barbies over there" I groaned, she was definitley like an old me. 

"Look im sorry" 

"Mel, come on we have cheerleading try outs" Screamed Bree. 

I looked at Rhianna, "just go" I nodded. And left with Bree. 

Why? I dont know.

..................................

The rest of the day was boring, Rhianna gave me evils and i became my bitchy self again. And Ididnt like it. "Hey theres a party tonight, wanna come?" 

I looked at Bree's friend, Emily. "But its monday?" They laughed. "Yup, and, your a cheerleader now, come"

I shook my head. "No im good" I didnt feel like going to a party, especially after last time. 

They just shrugged and went off, and I hopped in my car and drove home. 

 .....................

The week went quick, I always was hanging with Bree, i became popular again, I was now wearing a short skirt, my blouse risen, my hair curled. Abd i hated it. But without them I was a loner.

I knew my dad wasnt happy.

"Move out of my way, bitch!" I heard Bree scream.

 "Make me, you turn everyone, into a plastic barbie, you idiot" Rhianna screamed.

"Is this about Mel, you jealous?" Rhianna scoffed. "Please? Why would I be jealous of a blonde bimbo" That hurt.

"Well thats good, because she thinks your a freak" I stepped out and Rhianna looked at me.

 In one movement she punched Bree down, you could hear the click in the nose, I couldnt help but laugh.

 I smiled at Rhianna, she just glared. "Rhianna im sorry"

 "Forget it" And she walked off. 

"Help me you idiots" Bree screamed.

 So that's what I did. I became the helpless puppy again and done whatever everyone else says.