Chapter 19: I Love You

*Ella's POV*

   He loved me? He loved me! When realization sunk in I got extremely excited. But was he lying?

    "Then why did you kiss my bestfriend?" I asked.

    "I didn't mean for that it happen, I didn't mean for it to happen at all. I like you Ella and only you."  He pleads with me. Maybe I should believe him . I smile creeps on to my face and I lean forward and kiss him passionately. When I pull back I say,

   "I love you too." He leans in and kisses me again. But this time a weird feeling feels like it's running though me veins.

  *Seth's POV* 

  When we kiss I powerful surge rushes through me. When we pull apart I smile but I turn to Marie. She looked really hurt. I gave her a weak smile and she smiled back, understanding that I was with Ella.

  I t worked! It really worked! Jake was right!! This time when I looked at Ella it was as if I didn't see anything else. I was connected to her for life. Now all I had to do was bring her to the next bonfire and then we could finally be together in the way that I wanted.

  I couldn't stop smiling as i looked at Ella.

   "So did you want to stay for lunch?" She asked.

   "Of course." I made myself a plate and dug in.

  After I was done I slung my arm around her shoulders and she leaned into me. Since I never really got to talk to Lily and Marie I didn't know a lot about them.

  "So, want to get to know each other better?" I asked the girls, which started a nice friends ship between me and Lily and Marie. Know I was finally happy. I just couldn't wait to tell Jake that it had worked.

 "I love you." I whispered into her ear when there was a pause in the conversation.

 " And I love  you." She said looking into my eyes. She leaned in closer and i pecked her lightly on the lips.

Yes, I was finally happy.