Chapter 13: Imprint

*Ella's POV*

   It's been two weeks since our first date. It was wonderful, even beyond wonderful. The whole night was amazing. But what made it better was at the end of the day he asked for me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes, I mean why wouldn't I? He's the kind of guy that I would see myself growing old with. Okay maybe that's a little extreme but I'm a teenage girl, it's what's to be expected. 

  I feel a vibration come from my pocket and look down to see that it's my phone. I stand in the doorway of my bedroom as I reach into my pocket for my phone. It was a regular Friday afternoon. Nothing really going on. But what is going to happen this weekend has me all excited. My friends, Marie and Lily are coming up from Virginia.

  Speaking of the devil. I pull out my phone to see that I got a text from Lily.

   "Hey Chica!" Typical Lily.

   "Heyyy Lil. Can't wait for tomorrow." They were coming tomorrow. I was suppose to pick them up at the airport in Seattle tomorrow with my parents. They were going to stay at our place for the next couple days because they were on break back at their school.

    "Me neither! Marie's here with me. She can't wait either."

    "Tell Mimi I said hi!" I love my nickname for Marie. She would literally let you call her anything, that is if she liked you enough.

     "She says hi. Okay I gotta go. ice cream time!" She texted back a minute later.

     "Eat some for me. See ya tomorrow!" I click my phone off and put it on my bed side table. I look over to the clock to see that it's 5:45 p.m.  I still had a few minutes before I had to go to bed. So I give Seth a call.

    "Hey hon." He says when he picks up.

    "Hey. Did you want to hang out tomorrow maybe? My friends are coming up tomorrow at about noon so maybe when we get back we could get together and have lunch. I would love for you to meet them." I explain why I called.

   "Of course. I would love that. Where did you want to have lunch?" I hear him rummage through something on the other line. Probably the fridge. He can never stop eating!

    "Maybe I can pack a little basket and we could go over to the beach and have a little picnic. Something relaxing, nothing much."

    "Sounds good. We really don't have that many places to hang out or eat in La Push, or even the surrounding area." He says.

    "I was thinking I could take them to Port Angeles on Sunday and we could go shopping and catch up. Would you like to tag along then too? You could bring one of your friends along too so you're not the only guy." I say as I tidy up my room a little.

    "Um...I'm Kinda...busy. Sorry babe." I could hear him try to think of an excuse. But I don't want to bother him by asking why. Maybe a family issue.

   "Oh okay. Just tell me if you change your mind."

     "Okay. I gotta go. See you later. Night." Before I could say good bye he hangs up. I pull the phone away from my ear and look at it shaking my head. Boys.

  ~Next day~

   "ELLA!!!" I spin around as I hear a girl scream my name. As I turn I see Marie and Lily running my way I run towards them and when we meet in ther middle we all squish each other in a group hug.

   "I've missed you guys so much!" I say as I pull back and motion for them to follow me towards the car. When we get to the car my parents do the typical parent thing, Going on about this and that and how they've grown since the last time they've seen them. Which wasn't true. They looked exactly the same. I sigh and get into the back seat and they both slide in next to me.

 After 30 minutes of driving We arrive back in La Push. When we reach the beach where we were suppose to meet up with Seth my mom turns back to face us.

  "Okay girls just call when your ready to be picked up. And Lily and Marie, We'll bring your bags back to our place." My mom says.

  "Sweet. Thanks Mrs. Pearson." Marie said as she got out of the car.

  "No problem honey." She smiles sweetly at Marie. Lily gets out next and then I follow afterward. My parents drive away.

   "This place is amazing!" Lily screams as she jumps and looks around.

   "Woah calm down there Lil." I laugh at her excitement. "Come on guys." I lead them over to the middle of the beach where I see that Seth is sat on a log with his back to us. I take the opportunity to run up behind him.

   *Seth's POV*

   I turn as I hear running from behind me. I jump up as I see it's Ella. She runs into my arms and I spin her around and kiss her on the lips. She giggles as I put her down.

  "Okay Seth this is my friends Marie and Lily." She motions with her arm to tell who is who. I look up to say a polite hello but when I do I seem frozen to the spot when my eyes land on the girl Ella motioned as being Marie. She waves and my heart skips a beat.What was happening? But as i think again I realize ....I've imprinted.