INFORMATION TO KNOW

~~Above is who Leah Kenfar is and what she will look like; portrayed by Anna Kendrick (I don't know why my images aren't showing up right now. Something with the site I supposed. ENJOY anyway :)~~

This story is based on the show Vampire Diaries and The Originals. Note: This story is a Kol Mikaelson Fan Fic though he's not personally in it but it is told in a mix of flashbacks including him. The story is told in only few POVS: Tyler Lockwood's, Leah Kenfar's, Niklaus Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson in the first half then Tyler's, Leah's and Jeremy's in the second half.

The characters in this story are Tyler Lockwood, Hayley Marshall, Niklaus Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson, Rebekah Mikaelson, Kol Mikaelson (flashbacks only), Finn Mikaelson (flashbacks only), Marcel Gerard, Davina Claire and my main new character Leah Kenfar. This is based off the timeline from The Originals Season 1 Episode 7 Bloodletting but this is my story and is only a little bit connected to the episode.

Notes on Leah Kenfar; She is a "350" year old vampire who has a few dark secrets and an interesting history with the Mikaelsons especially Kol Mikaelson. She is the best friend of both Hybrid Tyler Lockwood and Supernatural Hunter and Member of the Five Jeremy Gilbert. She is protective over those she cares about mostly Jeremy and very intelligent whether it's with interrogating those who threaten her friends or in school. The thing most vampires fear is her blue eyes; it is said that when she looks at you when angered the fear is the first thing you feel. She rarely shows her vampire side and has amazing self control towards her blood lust, she also has never shut off her humanity.

Special Note: This story is based off The Originals Season 1, Vampire Diaries End of Season 5 and Mid Season 6 up to Season Six Episode Stay.