She thought he could flirt

• Dedicated to everyone who wanted a sequel :)

She thought he could flirt

Chapter one:

Jasmine’s heels echoed on the ceramic floor as she tried to enter the party, if Zachariah, her brother in law, knew she was ditching babysitting the kids to go out on that birthday party she’ll be considered punished till eternity.

But well, when did she ever do what he said?

She chuckled as she looked for France, her best friend. France’s twentieth birthday party was held at some nightclub and Jasmine just knew that Zack would not agree on her going. Her brown hair was left in its bed chaos which always excelled in making her look sexy, her black eyes were roaming around the bodies grinding against each other till it fixed on the pink headed girl drinking beer at the bar. Jasmine laughed and needled herself through the crowds till she finally reached where France was sitting.

“And you know what Mister Martin, I j-just wanted to pe-pee, I m-mean –hiccup—I didn’t w-want him to leave me” France stuttered and Jasmine curled her lip in amusement.

“Bonjour France” Jasmine said in her usual salute and France’s blue eyes looked at her for a second. Jasmine waited patiently since she knew how bad of a drunk France was. One day they needed to drink since it was nearing their final exams at high school and so Jasmine and France took Ella’s permission, Zachariah’s wife and Jasmine’s sister, and took some money to buy beer. This day ended with France trying to make out with Jasmine’s dog.

“Hey J.” she slurred and leant towards Jasmine sleepily “No France you ain’t sleeping, we’re going to go to the bathroom and wash our face! Your birthday didn’t even start yet!”

France sobbed once before lifting her head and looking at Jasmine,” Bobby left me”

Jasmine’s eyes widened,” what?!” France nodded and asked for another shot.

“What happened?”

“Well, I asked him to pee a-and t-then—“Jasmine rolled her eyes. Of course that’s not what happened, France was just too drunk to admit the truth and therefore Jasmine grabbed her cell phone and asked the bartender to keep an eye on France before walking out of the club.

After the third ring, Bobby answered,” Hey J.”

“Hey Bobby, I’m at France’s birthday party and you can’t imagine how surprised I was when I saw you missing”

He sighed and Jasmine waited for a second before he said,” She was drinking again, when I told her to stop, she kind of bitched me out and left me alone.”

Jasmine bit her tongue from disappointment, this France will regret ever laying hands on that beer bottle after she loses the one person who loves her for real.

“Well, could you come and help me control her tonight?” she asked hopefully.

“I followed her and made sure she arrived at the club okay, but I can’t hang out around her, she’ll think I don’t mind what she’s doing with herself.” Jasmine nodded and sighed rubbing her temples.

“Okay thanks Bobby, I will go in there and suffer on my own” she chuckled and he did too. In a second, Jasmine was tucking her cell inside her pocket and reentering the club heading to the bar.

“Where is she?” Jasmine asked a little scared, the bartender turned around and shook his head,” I tried to stop her but she just didn’t listen.”

“Okay okay, where is she?” Jasmine asked again trying to see how he looked like since the lights were completely dark at the area behind the bar.