Five: Ashtons Kiss

Now

"Michael."

"Michael?" Michael ignored Ashton and stared out the window of the airplane and grumbled when hearing his playlist stop.

He looked over and saw Ashton take Michaels phone and unplug his headphones.

"What the hell?!" Michael snapped and glared.

"Listen to me and you can have your phone back!" Ashton said and Michael sighed and threw his headphones down on the tray.

"We are almost in Sydney. I just wanna know what you plan on doing." What he plans on doing?

"What do you mean, plan on doing? I'm going to my house and I'm gonna stay there. I have my man cave waiting for me." Ashton sighed. He meant the whole situation with Luke.

"I mean with Luke." Michael flinched at his name.

"Luke wants nothing to do with me. So I'm just gonna stay away." Michael said simply. He's texted Luke and has been creeping on his Twitter and Facebook and saw that Luke was doing fine without him.

Michael loves Luke so much that he respects that. He respects that he wants to do his own thing and not bother with the band. It breaks his heart knowing Luke probably is happy and has forgotten about Michael but he wants Luke to be happy.

"That's it? You're just gonna give up?" Michael glared at Ashton.

"Maybe if you weren't such an asshole and didn't show the video we wouldn't be in this mess!" Michael spat and snatched his phone back from Ashton.

Ashton frowned and sighed.

"Look something happened before we went on and I was just so upset.." Michael furrowed his eyebrows.

"What happened?" Michael asked turning his full attention to the hazel eyed boy.

"I-I did something to him and he was screaming and I g-got so mad." Michael felt some strong anger starting to rise threw his body. Cause he immediately thought of the worse.

"What the hell did you do to him?! Did you hurt him?" Ashton slowly nodded. Michaels breathing got heavy full of anger breaths.

"Ashton.. What did you do to him?" Ashton was about to speak when the intercom came on.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen please fasten seat belts and close up your trays. It's a nice sunny day in Sydney and we should be there in about 10 minutes." Michael ignored the women and continued staring at Ashton, hoping and praying that his best friend wouldn't do what he was thinking.

"Ashton, answer my question!" Michael yelled causing a scene and everyone looked over. Ashton glanced over and shook his head.

"I can't.."

"You better tell me or I swear to go--"

"Sir please calm down." A lady who worked on the plane said. He glared up at her until she walked away.

"Ashton what did you do to Luke?!" Ashton's eyes brimmed with tears along with Michaels.

"Did you rape my boyfriend?!" Michael yelled and Ashton's eyes widened and he instantly shook his head no.

"I kissed him! I freaking kissed him and he didn't kiss back and he started yelling at me and I freaking punched him okay?!"

And at that moment.. Michael never thought he could hit his best friend as hard as he did.

Repeatedly..

Over and over again.

I LIKE COMMENTS

PLEASE COMMENT!