Twenty One: Hospitals

Now

Michael rushed over to Luke with tears streaming down his face. After reality finally hit him he broke down and rushed out.

"L-Luke!" Michael cried out. Luke instantly looked up when hearing the distressed tone from Michael.

"Michael? What's wrong? Are you okay?" Luke asked and stood up grabbing onto Michaels hand. Michael wrapped his arms around Lukes neck and buried his face into the crook of Lukes neck.

"Michael? Please tell me whats wrong." Luke whispered into his ear as he held Michaels shaking body close.

"I-I messed up." Luke furrowed his eyebrows. Messed up what?

"What do you mean?" 

"I ruined everything." Michael sobbed out and Luke frowned and felt tears brim his eyes. He didn't understand what was wrong? One minute he had Michael smiling and the next he was in tears?

"Mikey please tell what happened!" Michael pulled away and started shaking his head.

"I g-gotta go check on Drew." Michael spluttered out and then ran out of the coffee shop. Leaving Luke beyond worried.

*

"Yeah I know Ashton, but i'm just worried. He seemed so upset." Luke said and stared the hazel eyed boy in the eye.

"Probably just shock that we finally found him, well you did." Ashton mumbled and threw another crisp in his mouth. Luke wished Ashton would try and understand.

"Ashton we met early. He was crying and he looked so scared." Luke explained and Ashton nodded and payed attention to the tv screen. Luke sighed and felt defeated. Something is wrong and nobody is trying to help.

Calum walked in and plopped down next to Ashton.

"Where have you been?" Luke asked and Calum smirked.

"I was with Shelly." both boys groaned. Shelly is annoying and hates them, well Luke and Ashton.

"Of course you were." Ashton mumbled in annoyance. Calum had a look of offense. Why would he think its offensive. Ever since they got to Paris, he's been with her.

"I was with Drew earlier. I apologized for missing the music video and we went out and got some coffee." Luke froze. Drew? Michael's Drew?

"Oh.." Luke said and Calum gave him a confused look before turning to look back at the Tv.

Calum's phone started ringing cause Luke to jump at the loud ringtone.

"Guys, its Michael." Calum said and Ashton and Luke exchanged confused looks before yelling at Calum to answer. He answered and put it on speaker. Suddenly the three felt tension enter the room as if Michael just walked in.

"Uh hello?" Calum asked awkwardly.

"Is this Calum Hood?" a lady with a strong accent asked.

"Uh yeah? Who is this?"

"My name is Lila. You are one of Mr. Cliffords emergency contacts. Michaels boyfriend had called the emergency line because it seemed that your friend took too many pills to cure insomnia. He overdosed and we are treating it as a suicide attempt."

Silence.

Nobody said a word.

"Mr. Hood? Are you still there?" Calum broke away from the shock.

"W-What hospital?" he asked quickly while standing up and grabbing his jacket and car keys.

"St. Marys. I will tell you more as soon as you get here."